Sebastian's Bistro Menu Changes

I keep meaning to try Sebastian's but it never seems to pan out. Perhaps during our next trip this Christmas which is mostly a staycation so we won't be doing much park time.

Has anyone tried the fish yet? That seems like a good addition. I've never been here, but just booked it for our summer trip!

Forgot to come back and report on the fish! In my opinion, it was pretty meh, not much more than just basic white fish. Everything else was still beyond outstanding though, and it's still one of my favorite restaurants on property!

Forgot to come back and report on the fish! In my opinion, it was pretty meh, not much more than just basic white fish. Everything else was still beyond outstanding though, and it's still one of my favorite restaurants on property!

Care to elaborate on the everything else ya had? Ty looking foward to going there in July.

We just ate there two weeks ago. It is one of my favorite restaurants on property. They changed the salad a little from our previous trips and while I still love it, and ate a whole salad by myself (we always ask for a 2nd salad here), it isn't quite as good as the old version. The rolls and spreads are delicious as is the dessert.

We like all of the meats and my husband really enjoyed the new fish dish. It was the sauce on it that really made it stand out as a favorite for him. I am with others that while the flavor of the chicken is great, I am not a huge fan of bone in meat.

We feel that the sides are the weakest part of the meal, and while we each ate some of the veggies and rice, and they are good, we mostly save stomach room for the other dishes.

We just ate there two weeks ago. It is one of my favorite restaurants on property. They changed the salad a little from our previous trips and while I still love it, and ate a whole salad by myself (we always ask for a 2nd salad here), it isn't quite as good as the old version. The rolls and spreads are delicious as is the dessert.

We like all of the meats and my husband really enjoyed the new fish dish. It was the sauce on it that really made it stand out as a favorite for him. I am with others that while the flavor of the chicken is great, I am not a huge fan of bone in meat.

We feel that the sides are the weakest part of the meal, and while we each ate some of the veggies and rice, and they are good, we mostly save stomach room for the other dishes.
Ty....spill the beans on dessert please 😂

We ate there this past weekend. Everything was delicious. It is becoming one of my husbands favorites on property. The new fish dish was really good and we even ordered extra. There was a new Parmesan Mickey shaped (roll, not sure that it would be called) that was amazing.
The bread pudding is heavenly.

We ate there this past weekend. Everything was delicious. It is becoming one of my husbands favorites on property. The new fish dish was really good and we even ordered extra. There was a new Parmesan Mickey shaped (roll, not sure that it would be called) that was amazing.
The bread pudding is heavenly.
New Mickey parm bread?? And I missed it?? Did you still get the pull-apart rolls and onion/fruity butter spreads?

Okay I'm home now. Was myself, DS#1 (who will eat anything) and DS#2 who had opinions.

Sebastian's Bistro was probably one of our favorite eats. The restaurant is not large and beautifully decorated. Our server was excellent. He was on the quiet side but he checked by regularly and had our refills before we finished. There was more than enough food the first go round. FOR SURE WILL GO BACK. If you are staying on Skyliner for sure do it.

- Rolls were so good, fluffy and light. I liked the Guava Butter but DS thought it a bit sweet. (he doesn't butter his rolls normally) Onion Jam was very good but only ate a small bit.

- ONE Mickey Head biscuit. Dry spicy tastes like the homemade cheese straw, cheez-its. I loved it, D thought it was too strong. He's more a basic bread guy.

- Salad was so good. LIGHT light dressing, I could eat it every day. Lots of flavors that blended well.

- Citrus Chicken was so good, flavorful and moist. We didn't leave a bit of it.

- Mojo Pork - DELICIOUS! I shared some I think, haha. I could have eaten it all.

- Beef - plenty of slices for all and the cook level varied some so that was nice we each were happy.

- Fish - said it was cod. The topping & seasoning were great. The fish itself had no flavor, not even fishy. The topping was absolutely needed.

- All the pickled veggies on meat platter were very good.

- Broccolini was good, all gone. Simple and a good basic green.

- Cilantro Rice with Beans was very good. I don't like beans but there weren't too many. DS loved it. Gone.

- Vegetable Curry was our least favorite. I don't like curry at all but it was very mild. Veggies were good but hard to drain them from the tomato sauce. They were saturated with the sauce. DS not a huge tomato fan so he wasn't really interested. We left most of it. Reminded me of vegetable soup with a bit of spice.

- Dessert was good. DS doesn't eat coconut so he only ate most the ice cream. The pineapple flavor prominent without too strong. Hint of the coconut. Other DS and us ate about 2/3 of the pudding with the small bit of ice cream melted and caramel sauce. I had lots of caramel, love it.

For the price when you consider all you get, atmosphere and great service - over say same price at Skipper Canteen with their "skimpy" entrees with rice it's a HUGE VALUE.

348382465_177368928355305_1205264310808667652_n.jpg348382511_620651013134551_1421396449312174256_n.jpg348383091_221307034094259_1749123164129267866_n.jpg353606849_3419270634981126_333158528866953110_n.jpg348382413_3595998103996429_1112978924268849101_n.jpg353619301_1037814027182070_6756548137658188934_n.jpg

Last edited:
Okay I'm home now. Was myself, DS#1 (who will eat anything) and DS#2 who had opinions.

Sebastian's Bistro was probably one of our favorite eats. The restaurant is not large and beautifully decorated. Our server was excellent. He was on the quiet side but he checked by regularly and had our refills before we finished. There was more than enough food the first go round. FOR SURE WILL GO BACK. If you are staying on Skyliner for sure do it.

- Rolls were so good, fluffy and light. I liked the Guava Butter but DS thought it a bit sweet. Onion Jam was very good but only ate a small bit.

- ONE Mickey Head biscuit. Dry spicy tastes like the homemade cheese straw, cheez-its. I loved it, D thought it was too strong. He's more a basic bread guy.

- Salad was so good. LIGHT light dressing, I could eat it every day. Lots of flavors that blended well.

- Citrus Chicken was so good, flavorful and moist. We didn't leave a bit of it.

- Mojo Pork - DELICIOUS! I shared some I think, haha. I could have eaten it all.

- Beef - plenty of slices for all and the cook level varied some so that was nice we each were happy.

- Fish - said it was cod. The topping & seasoning were great. The fish itself had no flavor, not even fishy. The topping was absolutely needed.

- All the pickled veggies on meat platter were very good.

- Broccolini was good, all gone. Simple and a good basic green.

- Cilantro Rice with Beans was very good. I don't like beans but there weren't too many. DS loved it. Gone.

- Vegetable Curry was our least favorite. I don't like curry at all but it was very mild. Veggies were good but hard to drain them from the tomato sauce. They were saturated with the sauce. DS not a huge tomato fan so he wasn't really interested. We left most of it. Reminded me of vegetable soup with a bit of spice.

- Dessert was good. DS doesn't eat coconut so he only ate most the ice cream. The pineapple flavor prominent without too strong. Hint of the coconut. Other DS and us ate about 2/3 of the pudding with the small bit of ice cream melted and caramel sauce. I had lots of caramel, love it.

For the price when you consider all you get, atmosphere and great service - over say same price at Skipper Canteen with their "skimpy" entrees with rice it's a HUGE VALUE.

View attachment 766640View attachment 766641View attachment 766642View attachment 766643View attachment 766644View attachment 766645
Thanks for posting, looks good! I think it will be on the dining list for September! Glad you enjoyed it and hope you had a good trip. 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter