• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SeaWorld ?'s

PrincessAbby'sMom

DIS Veteran
I was considering letting my daughter (and myself) do the $40 dolphin encounter where you can pet, feed & train a dolphin.

But I was told recently that in Florida's SeaWorld that you can pet them everyday at no extra cost.....Can you in San Deigo's?

What are my dolphin choices?

Thanks for all the info.....:love:

Yes, you can pet them at Sea World in SD at no extra cost. You can also buy a tray of food for about $5 and feed them. The $40 encounter though probably guarantees petting as there are trainers who call them over. I've never done it but a friend and her daughter did.

We did the tray of food for $5 (purchased 2 for out and everyone in our family was able to both feed and pet the dolphins. They are trained to come to you when you have food and have no problem swimming right up to you and opening their snouts.

It was the highlight of my wife's trip~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter