• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scored Ohana!

Lauralooneyfordisney

DIS Veteran
OK, so I have never eaten here before and I don't know why? I just always had so many other options. We are going to be at WDW for a couple days during our Vero Beach trip and I REALLY wanted to try it since I heard so many good things about it. It was not available so I just kept on checking every day and was finally able to book a dinner there one night.:cool1: I hope it is a good as everyone says. It will be just DH and myself and we are really wanting a nice relaxing vacation this time.

Some people have mixed reviews of Ohana. My family loved it and it was entertaining for the little ones. They played games and a had a really good time :)

I loved 'Ohana for dinner. Of course, you practically had to roll me out of the place afterward because there is just so much food. It's delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter