Scooter Rental

danj1997

Mouseketeer
I know that the scooters can be rented at the parks on a first come first
serve basis but my father needs one all the time. We will be staying at
CSR and wanted to know without renting from offsite is it possible to rent a
scooter on site for the duration of our stay.

The only way to have a scooter all the time is to either bring your own or rent form an off site company. The Disney resorts do have a limited number of wheelchairs available but no scooters.

You used to be able to rent a wheelchair, scooter, or stroller from Disney for the length of your stay but they sopped doing that last year, and you only had the use of them in the park.

If you go to the disABILITIES FAQs thread near the top of this board, you will find information, phone numbers and links to the places that scooters can be rented.
We recently rented one from Randy's and I can't say enough good about them. They were prompt, professional and courteous. The scooter looked almost new. Randy's is one of the companies listed in the FAQs thread, but all the others listed there are recommended by DIS posters. All of the places will deliver and pick up from your resort, so even though they are not on-site, it doesn't really matter.

For the park ones, they are first come, first serve with no guarantee that you will for sure get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter