• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci Fi Review Jan 4

Is the milkshake a dessert, a drink or oop on the ddp and how are the steaks?

I was wondering the same thing. I always like to have milkshakes, and so do my kids, but wondered if it was included in the DDP as a drink or a dessert.

My sister is a HUGE milkshake drinker and she almost always has one at Sci-Fi with her meal. It's a drink that you can have with your meal. However, I know they wouldn't deny you the milkshake you want for dessert either. I must say that the milkshakes are very, very tasty.
Also, they usually have a themed drink for the kids with those light-up ice cubes. When we've been there it was like a Lilo and Stitch drink. I think it was like a Shirley Temple with the cherry grenadine and sprite. They get to keep the cup and the neon light-up ice cube as well.
As far as the steak goes, I'm not sure. We usually have appetizers, salads, sandwiches- all of which are great!

I thought of one more thing. I'm not sure if the milkshake is a drink option on the ddp. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter