Sci Fi party of five?

jenniferyawn

DisMom8
Hi, everyone! Will parties of 5 be seated in the cars at Sci Fi? Seems like a few yrs ago I heard that there were tables on the side for larger people or groups. Making ADRs next week, but I'm not sure Sci Fi would be worth a dining credit if we don't get the full experience of being in the cars.

Party of five here and we try to go every trip! We have always been seated in the cars. One person will have a seat to themselves within the car. Our family loves it!

I don’t know why I thought they seated 3 across. Glad this popped up as we are a party of 3. And I can know going in to sit behind my two kids. Might be fun to watch their reactions to the clips.

I don’t know why I thought they seated 3 across. Glad this popped up as we are a party of 3. And I can know going in to sit behind my two kids. Might be fun to watch their reactions to the clips.

That part is our favorite part of the restaurant- watching our kids enjoy the clips! It is also, surprisingly, a very quiet restaurant- a great place to decompress!

We are a party of 5 . One time we were walked to a table and I just nicely told the hostess we would like to wait for a car. She said that was no problem and we waited maybe 5 more minutes. Other times weve been we were seated in a cafe without asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter