School of Disney Second Generation RP Sign Ups!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Hey everyone! So if you remember the School of Disney RP, you might've been here for about two years (hard to beleive, I know). Well, since the Camp of Disney RP is very well developed, I decided to bring SOD back (especially for new people)! And it's better than ever (kind of)!

Ok, so it's pretty much students related to Disney characters (both good and bad). They learn about Disney subjects as well as regular school subjects. There is also some drama (yes, I know, shocking).

Only a couple of rules:
1. Usual roleplay rules
2. Use the usual script format that we use for every other roleplay on here
3. You can have as many characters as you want (except teachers you can only have one for now), but you must be able to keep track of them all, or else they may be removed
4. Please be active as much as you can or you might be removed (very strong might, as in as long as you post, you're fine)
5. Please have a variety of characters. So if there's a lot of girl characters, try to make a guy character. Or if there's a lot of good characters, try to make a bad character
6. Have fun!!

Student Form
Name (Nickname optional):
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe):
Personality:
Diseny Character That You're Related To:
Relation To Disney Character:
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.):
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional):

Teacher Form
Name :
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe):
Personality:
Character You're Related To:
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.):
What You Teach:
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional):

I will make a separate post with my sign ups once other people sign up.

The actual RP will start once we have enough people.

Students
Poppy Sanders - daughter of the blonde mermaid from Peter Pan, RPed by Newsies
Kanestie (Kan) Rolfe - daughter of Pocahontas, RPed by Doodle 98
Haru Hamada - cousin of Hiro, RPed by ColdNeverBotheredMe
Zhin Niu Yu - daughter of Shan Yu, RPed by Silvermist20
The Cerulean Fairy - sister of The Bluew Fairy, RPed by Pearlgem
Attia - daughter of Attina, RPed by Pearlgem

Teachers

Last edited:
Can we join if we weren't in the other AOD RP? Because I've been waiting for a chance to jump into these for awhile! In past RPs, I've kinda fizzled, but I like the idea of doing ones related to Disney characters, haven't tried one of those yet.

Can we join if we weren't in the other AOD RP? Because I've been waiting for a chance to jump into these for awhile! In past RPs, I've kinda fizzled, but I like the idea of doing ones related to Disney characters, haven't tried one of those yet.
Of course!

Okay, I know I'm terrible at making characters and RPing, I promise I'll stay on track with this one. And I'll pick a Disney character that's obscure enough so nobody will covet it if I go MIA.

Name (Nickname optional): Poppy Sanders
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe): Here!
Personality: Likes boys a lot. Nice when she's around her group of friends, but very judgmental and jealous towards people she doesn't know. Offended easily. Seems to enjoy verbally attacking others. Very good friend to those who earn her trust.
Disney Character That You're Related To: The blonde mermaid from Peter Pan (who I now unofficially dub, "Margaret")
Relation To Disney Character: Daughter
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): The second purple down from the third to last column

Last edited:

Okay, I know I'm terrible at making characters and RPing, I promise I'll stay on track with this one. And I'll pick a Disney character that's obscure enough so nobody will covet it if I go MIA.

Name (Nickname optional): Poppy Sanders
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe): I'll make a polyvore when I get home from school :x
Personality: Likes boys a lot. Nice when she's around her group of friends, but very judgmental and jealous towards people she doesn't know. Offended easily. Seems to enjoy verbally attacking others. Very good friend to those who earn her trust.
Disney Character That You're Related To: The blonde mermaid from Peter Pan (who I now unofficially dub, "Margaret")
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): The second purple down from the third to last column
Accepted.

Ok, I need some help.

I have come up with tons and tons of ideas for characters. Most of them are ones I want to bring back from old threads, but some are ones I made up now. I have:

• A girl that is GoGo Tomago's sister
  • A girl that is related to Elsa (don't really know how she is related though yet)
  • 4 different people related to different characters from Gravity Falls (this one different people can sign up each different person so there's more interaction)
  • Marci and Jaqui (if you don't remember who they are, please check out the School of Disney RP)
  • A girl related to Shego (from Kim Possible)
  • Kat (the Queen of Hearts neice)
  • A girl that is Shan-Yu's daughter (who I absolutely love since I had her in the Anti School of Disney RP, but obviously I love most of these characters)
If I could, I would use all of these characters, but I can't keep up with all of them. I can't decide which ones to use. I want to hear your opinions. I definitely want to do Shan Yu's daughter, but I don't know who else to do.

Student Form
Name (Nickname optional): Kanestie (Kan) RolfeAge: 14
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe):http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6267422&.svc=copypaste&id=148337939
Personality: very into nature and animals. She is kind and adventurous.
Diseny Character That You're Related To: Pocahontas and John Rolfe
Relation To Disney Character: daughter
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): human
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): brown or black

Student Form
Name (Nickname optional): Kanestie (Kan) RolfeAge: 14
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe):http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6267422&.svc=copypaste&id=148337939
Personality: very into nature and animals. She is kind and adventurous.
Diseny Character That You're Related To: Pocahontas and John Rolfe
Relation To Disney Character: daughter
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): brown or black
Accepted.

I was just on polyvore before seeing this and I was like, "Hmm, she looks like Pocahontas. Hmm, maybe she signed up for my RP."

Student Form
Name (Nickname optional): Haru Hamada
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe): she's Japanese, with long black hair in a ponytail, dark eyes, etc, of average height and build
Personality: Really shy, hates talking to strangers, and is extremely introverted. Dreamy and quite intelligent, but very humble and kind.
Diseny Character That You're Related To: Hiro Hamada (and Tadashi I suppose)
Relation To Disney Character: cousin
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): probably just black

I have some more ideas but this one I wanted to get out there first since I already had the idea. Because I am currently obsessed with BH6.... I'm gonna try and come up with a mean character next, probably related to a villain of some sort.

(and to be totally honest I can't guarantee I'll be active but I will try my utmost hardest to post!!)

Student Form
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe): she's Japanese, with long black hair in a ponytail, dark eyes, etc, of average height and build
Personality: Really shy, hates talking to strangers, and is extremely introverted. Dreamy and quite intelligent, but very humble and kind.

I have some more ideas but this one I wanted to get out there first since I already had the idea. Because I am currently obsessed with BH6.... I'm gonna try and come up with a mean character next, probably related to a villain of some sort.

(and to be totally honest I can't guarantee I'll be active but I will try my utmost hardest to post!!)
Accepted.

And if you want to make a bad character, I have a character idea that's one of the four Gravity Falls characters if you're interested.

Name (Nickname optional): Zhin Niu Yu
Physical Appearence (insert link to picture/polyvore or describe): http://www.polyvore.com/cute_tumblr..._id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=63595067
Personality: She's a fighter. She does whatever she can to win. She's also tomboyish because she spent most of her life with older men. Very deep down she has a little bit of a sensitive side though.
Diseny Character That You're Related To: Shan Yu
Color You Will Use In The RP (optional): Brown

And I accept myself. I still need help figuring out which characters to use. If you want to know more about the 4 Gravity Falls characters they are:

• Gianna "Gia" Gleeful, Gideon's sister (who I really really want to use, but it won't be as much fun to RP as unless someone wants to be the next person I list)
  • Alexa "Alex" Pines, Dipper and Mabel's cousin (who I want someone to sign up as or anyone related to Dipper and Mabel really because it will be more fun RPing with Gia than if I had Gia alone)
  • Suzane Ramirez, Soos's sister (who really doesn't need to signed up, but it would be fun)
  • Angelina Northwest, Pacifica's sister (who again doesn't really need to be signed up, but it would be fun. ColdNeverBotheredMe, this is the person I thought you should sign up)

Student Form

I just watched an anime with a character named Haru so you may see me fangirling every time you post. XD

Please spread the word of signing up! There's a character that I want to sign up (Gia) which can't really be signed up unless someone signs up another character (Alexa).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter