• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scheduling fp+ for 2 week vacation

rk5798

Mouseketeer
When our window opens to schedule our fast passes, can we book them for our entire trip or just the first 10 days like ADR?

When our window opens to schedule our fast passes, can we book them for our entire trip or just the first 10 days like ADR?

You should be able to book them for your entire trip. I'm pretty sure it is based on the first day of your reservation regardless of the length of stay. Have you tried calling WDW and asking the question? I'm sure they can confirm. We have never been more than 10 days so I am not speaking with experience.

Do you have a Disney resort reservation for the 2 weeks? If so you can book for your entire stay on the day that is 60 days from the start of your stay.

If you do not have a Disney resort reservation then it will be dependent on your tickets. Are your tickets linked to MDX? If so then you will be able to book FPs for the number of days on your tickets 30 days from the day you wish to make the FPs.

We have a resort reservation at POR for 13 nights...getting a 7 day ticket that we will be linking to the my Disney experience...the seventh day will be our last day before checking out...so past 10 days. Just trying to prepare myself if I will have to get on separate to book those last days...I had to for our dining but it was worth it since I was able to get BOG for our last night! :)

We have a resort reservation at POR for 13 nights...getting a 7 day ticket that we will be linking to the my Disney experience...the seventh day will be our last day before checking out...so past 10 days. Just trying to prepare myself if I will have to get on separate to book those last days...I had to for our dining but it was worth it since I was able to get BOG for our last night! :)

You definitely can.

I got on to reserve FP+ exactly 60 days out. We have an 11-day trip with 9-day tickets and we are using the last park day on Day 11.

I booked those FP+ along with the rest of mine all at the same time.

We went last summer for 16 days (with 10 day tickets, break days in between park days) and we were able to schedule FP+ entire trip at one time.

You'll be able to schedule your FP's for any of the days of your stay (including check-in and checkout days) for up to the number of days your tickets are for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter