! ! ! Scavenger Hunt Exchange Time ! ! !.....CLOSED!!

Okay....I'm in. If I get the list tomorrow, maybe my granddaughters can assist me in collecting everything. :thumbsup2

Cindy

I can't wait for the names and lists to go out! I've got a head start on the first two! Can't wait to see the other 13! :dance3:

We have 17 people......plenty to have a lot of fun with....but more are welcome to join.
Sign-ups close in the morning and names....and the list ;) will go out then.

Seventeen is a good number to play with. Ya'll have fun and maybe I'll join in the next time around.

I can't wait for the names and lists to go out! I've got a head start on the first two! Can't wait to see the other 13! :dance3:

Actually there have been 3 that have gone out already ;)

Lime green
sweet treat
starts with the letter "p"

Seventeen is a good number to play with. Ya'll have fun and maybe I'll join in the next time around.

Actaully 18 now ;)

Hope to see you next time, Susan. The next one will probably be in the winter.

Actually there have been 3 that have gone out already ;)

Lime green
sweet treat
starts with the letter "p"

LOL, can you tell math isn't my strong suit?! :lmao: I actually WOKE UP this morning thinking to myself, "There weren't two clues revealed, you dummy. There were three!" :rolleyes:

I'm proud to say I have all three of those items selected. :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

:yay:

Name day!!

Sign-ups are now closed!! Names will be going out shortly. I do have a few things to do before I sit down to do that, it may be a couple of hours.

I will start the sent/received thread and put the list on it so you all can start thinking and planning.
The list will also be included with the names when they are sent out. :mickeyjum

Ya'll have fun! If I thought that I would have been able to squeeze in the search for the items before my mother's surgery next week, I would have played.

I do want to participate in the re-gift though!

I am already ready for the regift :rotfl: As soon as we decided to do another, I filled a box.....sad.
Good luck with your mother and her surgery.

Ya'll have fun! If I thought that I would have been able to squeeze in the search for the items before my mother's surgery next week, I would have played.

My best wishes to your mom.:grouphug:

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter