Scary Party Strategy

sal1013

Earning My Ears
Going to the scary party with three little ones so we will be there for the early parade. Where is the best stop for viewing the parade and what time should we be in our spot ?? any other offers of strategy for the Scary Party ..

Going to the scary party with three little ones so we will be there for the early parade. Where is the best stop for viewing the parade and what time should we be in our spot ?? any other offers of strategy for the Scary Party ..

It's actually a "NOT SO Scary Party." ;)

MNSSHP parade starts near Spalsh Mtn. and exits near the Firehouse.
Less crowded than on Main Street, but still great viewing can be found near the Hall of Presidents, or deep into Frontierland, past the Country Bears.
But, from those locations you won't be able to see the spectacular, not-to-be-missed show that is actually projected on the front of the Castle, "Celebrate the Magic," which begins about 15 minutes before the fireworks.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

Last edited:
We really enjoyed the parade, but it does have some points that our Haunted Mansion level scary. There were some bad guys and some skeletons that were rather spooky. It's "Not SO scary" but still kinda scary. I'm not sure how old your little ones are or if they would be affected, but it's something to think about.

We got lucky and caught the fireworks at 'Ohana earlier in the week before our Halloween party, so we skipped the fireworks at the party. We watched from Frontierland, BUT not only is it harder to see the BEST fireworks show, you don't get to enjoy the special themed lighting and halloween music on main street. Frontierland got crowded where we saw the parade there, so I would anticipate Main Street to be crowded. However, I think the atmosphere would be much better and then you're already there to catch the fireworks, so that's what I would choose if we did it again.

Little Ones will probably also delight in meeting Pooh and friends at the thotful spot; they all four wear Halloween Costumes.

Also there were two dance parties last year. Monsters in tomorrowland and villains at Diamond Horseshoe. Those are a big hit with the preschool age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter