• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Say it isn't so!!!!

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
I know that Boatwright's at POR might not be a big draw to many people, but I can't believe I've had my last breakfast of Sweet Potato Pancakes with honey pecan butter. Bummer!!!!! Even when we stayed at other places, we went over to POR for breakfast. The food court will be even crazier now! Oh boy, I'm bummed. Were they not getting enough business I wonder??:sad1:

WHAT??!! Are they closing? We are staying there in Sept and the whole point of a moderate (for us) is a sit down option. Will this lower the price? Where did you hear this?

They aren't closing, just no longer serving breakfast. It's a shame too, I really enjoyed eating breakfast there away from the hustle and bustle of the food court.

Never wanted dinner there, but my PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darnit. This deserved a second post!!!

Well that sucks but not as bad as I first thought. My heart can start beating again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter