Saxophone!

seaturtledude

Dancin' with the GrooGrux King
Anyone else play sax here? If so, what model, brand, reed strength/brand, what styles do you play, and at what level do you play?
Type of Saxophone: Alto
Brand of Saxophone: Yamaha
Model of Saxophone: Student
Reed Brand: LaVoz
Reed Strength: Medium (3)
Style(s): Classical/Jazz
Level: High School 1st/2nd Chair
Years Playing: 5

I also have 2 C-Melody Saxes,
Brand: Buffet
Year: 1914

Brand: Conn
Year: Pre-1923

For Christmas/My Birthday, I hope to purchase a Selmer Professional Model, too! Anyways, let the saxophone discussion begin ;)

Well I dont play but when I try and start a band I want a saxophonist. And other brass players

My sister does, she's amazing. I always wanted to learn to play, but I decided to take piano instead.

i play alto Sax and have been for four years. i play in my schools pep band and concert band. the brand of my sax is selmer but i don't remeber what model.or the company that makes my reeds either but i use between 2 1/2 and 3.

I played from 4th grade until my sophomore year in high school. I used to be good, now I play drums.

Type of Saxophone: Alto
Brand of Saxophone: Yamaha
Model of Saxophone: Dont know
Reed Brand: I think there Alexanders I know the guy at the music store said there the best
Reed Strength: 2 1/2
Style(s):Jazz
Level: High School Jazz Band 2nd Chair
Years Playing: 2

I also play the flute(I've been playing flute for 5 years) which is what I play everyday and band. I was doing Jazz Band which I'm quitting since my scedule is too hettic. But I will be quitting band here the first chance I get for numerous reasons.

Type of Saxophone: Tenor
Brand of Saxophone: Yamaha? (School owned)
Model of Saxophone: Student
Reed Brand: I have no idea
Reed Strength: 2.8?
Style(s): Classical/Jazz
Level: I'm in intermidiate band since I started late.. i have class with a bunch of 7th graders -.-
Years Playing: 2

I don't play saxophone but its one of the few Brass instruments I like to hear.
:goodvibes

Saxaphone is a woodwind, not brass lol. But ya, it's pretty awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter