Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

now?????????

tooooooty hooooooooooty!

That's just my day - 101 and 201! :furious:

TWOOOOOOHOOOOOOTY for Donna!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! It's always better the second time around isn't Donna! ;) :thumbsup2 :banana: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

L107ANGEL said:
Lets sing!! Bonbon and Duck sitting in a tree
K
i
s
s
i
n
g ;)

1.gif

You know he's totally afeerd to come back now, right? :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
Oh man!! I can't wait to see Ducks TU :rotfl:

Well, we have a serious warddrobe malfunction occuring. All my Ariel TUs have vanished! I now have some serious work to do! Ariel has been stolen! :confused3

It must be the work of Ursula! Or that devil with the 666 post count who needs to be exocised! :sad2:

Awwww I missed it.

tooooty Wooooooty Donna :thumbsup2

sorry I forgot to say Hi to Monymony back there :wave2:

--

:woohoo: I'm IN! :woohoo:

now, I have to back 20 brazillion pages to be in the know!!!!!!
Chatty Pattys!

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Sunshine :sunny: She must be in one of those marriages that has multiple DH's :thumbsup2 Thats just crazy by the way :crazy:
Wait Whaaaat??? I'd love multiple husbands! One to be the ATM, one to be Mister Fixit, at least one to satisfy my every whim, one to bake pasteries, one to be the interior decorator, another one to be the ATM.....SEE? Puuuuurfect! :bitelip:

UtahMama said:
Wait Whaaaat??? I'd love multiple husbands! One to be the ATM, one to be Mister Fixit, at least one to satisfy my every whim, one to bake pasteries, one to be the interior decorator, another one to be the ATM.....SEE? Puuuuurfect! :bitelip:

This is no surprise. You are from Utah, right? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter