• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saturday morning recent Magical Express Experience

kniquy

DIS Veteran
WE will be arriving this coming Saturday around 10am. Just wondering what the experience has been recently with the ME on Saturday morning. Just wondering if i should plan for a car service vs waiting in long ME lines.

We arrived MCO last Saturday (Oct 23) around 8:30-8:45 am or so. Approximately 15 people in front of us on line (**big difference from April trip where line went on forever and wrapped around) The Cast member said it could be 30 minutes. We were first in bus line so figured we just missed the bus, but instead they were loading people as they arrived and we were on the bus in minutes. Not sure how long til they filled the bus but pleasant trip and we were at BW pool a little after 10 am. Return trip the bus was early and that was a quick trip as well.

**the April line was scary long and once we got through it, we got on bus quickly so it wasn’t as bad as I feared but sure others had to wait longer depending on resort bus. Just fyi

Thanks for posting this information. I also have an upcoming Saturday arrival (in a couple of weeks). I was wondering if having to load all the luggage is what slows them down? Also, do they still stop at 3 resorts?

I don't think it added that much more time especially the way they sent people out to bus. We were the first stop (BW) upon arrival and I know it was going to Riviera after. The driver retrieved our luggage fairly quickly. On the way home our bus p/u was for 10:45 am. At 10:35 when we arrived the bus was there with a good amount of people on it so not sure if they were all from BW or the 1st stop. He loaded our luggage, waited a few more minutes and left a few minutes before 10:45 am. Last stop was Riviera and off the MCO.

This was our 4th trip since December. April trip was the longest line for ME. On the December trip the bus p/u at Riviera was about 15 minutes late -- Christmas Day so maybe not as many people working. I was getting nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter