• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs

xotaco

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas and if so what would you rate it thanx. 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.:tinker:

I would maybe give it a 3/5? Not my favourite, but good enough. My main problem was in the studios, there aren't two beds but one bed, and one sofa bed. It's rather big which was a problem when I forgot the bus stop I needed to get off, and walked around in the dark to find the hotel room... It's a short distance from Downtown Disney, plus theres a walkway to DTD if you don't want to get a bus/boat. Pool is good, but not very deep. Can't think of anything else to add.

I didn't go, but I asked my aunt and cousin who both went and my aunt says she'd give it a 3/5 and my cousin says 2.5/5

I stayed at the regular Saratoga Springs villas and we passed by the treehouse villas once. I was also wondering how they were. I really liked the resort; we stayed at Congress Park which was less than 5 minutes' walking distance to Downtown Disney. Our whole window was a view of Downtown Disney across the water.

Can someone tell me about the treehouse villas at Saratoga Springs??:rotfl:

We stayed at SSR in September 09. I'd give it a 2.5(my mom would give it a 3). I found the resort to be to spread out. However we were in the paddock. It was just okay, liked Wilderness lodge better..
Just my 2 cents though..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter