• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santa at Disney Springs

We didn't BUT we did meet him at WL and I totally recommend that!
There was NO queue, and the setting was awesome, we used the photos on the family xmas card

I didn't meet him but the line I saw at the time was roughly the same length of line at my local mall during busy times (maybe 10-15 people).

I'm guessing f that during the day it'd be less crowded, evenings and weekends, more crowded.

I didn't meet him but the line I saw at the time was roughly the same length of line at my local mall during busy times (maybe 10-15 people).

I'm guessing f that during the day it'd be less crowded, evenings and weekends, more crowded.

Great. Thank you. Is the set up nice??

I did. There was no line when I went, which is why I went to see him. I thought it was a nice set-up but I wouldn't go out of my way to see him if you have a Santa at the mall that you would see.

We didn't BUT we did meet him at WL and I totally recommend that!
There was NO queue, and the setting was awesome, we used the photos on the family xmas card

Ooh how was that experience? We are going December 2017 (so far away :sad: I know). So far we have only visited our local supermarket Santa, who is completely free lol So definitely an upgrade lol Do they do pictures with Memory Maker too? :santa:

Ooh how was that experience? We are going December 2017 (so far away :sad: I know). So far we have only visited our local supermarket Santa, who is completely free lol So definitely an upgrade lol Do they do pictures with Memory Maker too? :santa:
We are going Dec 17 too!!!!
We are staying at the Poly this time, but we will for sure go over to WL.
The tree at WL is AWESOME. Santa was sitting right in front of it, and was totally the real thing (iyswim)
There was no line at all when we were there, so no photographer, but I am not sure that is still the case. Maybe they have photographers when there is a line?
I took some awesome pictures myself though. And my son loved it. He is autistic, and was scared of Christmas (didn't even like decorations or presents!) until our WDW holiday. AND, the CMs in the lobby (we were staying at the WL) gave him milk and cookies to leave for Santa in his room on Christmas Eve!

We are going Dec 17 too!!!!
We are staying at the Poly this time, but we will for sure go over to WL.
The tree at WL is AWESOME. Santa was sitting right in front of it, and was totally the real thing (iyswim)
There was no line at all when we were there, so no photographer, but I am not sure that is still the case. Maybe they have photographers when there is a line?
I took some awesome pictures myself though. And my son loved it. He is autistic, and was scared of Christmas (didn't even like decorations or presents!) until our WDW holiday. AND, the CMs in the lobby (we were staying at the WL) gave him milk and cookies to leave for Santa in his room on Christmas Eve!

Yay!! We are going early December (after Pop Warner week) for 10 days, so excited!! Our first trip with my son was a last minute business trip to Tampa, so we are having fun planning more stuff this time!!!

Are you going back for Christmas week? :) So happy your little guy loves Christmas now! Definitely some Disney magic involved :) Seriously the cast members are so nice, details like cookies and milk, too cute :P

Yep, we're going from 12/23 - 1/2

Yes, it is busy, but it's special for us after that experience!

Definitely :) Did you post a trip report??? I've only been in February and it was rainy and super cold :'( I keep reading temps vary but possibly chilly at night! Did you do the sleigh ride at WL?

We didn't do a trip report. We went in October 2010 (we got married at YC on 10/10/10), and we went over Christmas 2011/12 - the weather was lovely both times. T shirt weather for the most part. Hoping we'll get as lucky next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter