Sandals for the Pooh Sized?

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
Can anyone recommend a good pair of sandals for someone who is extra-pooh sized? I have never been able to find any sandals that I can wear for walking and would love to have some for my upcoming trip. Any suggestions?

I'm on the Pooh side and I found the perfect sandals! I have a few kinds of sandals that fit alright but these that I'm about to talk about are by far the most comfortable and adjustible. But they are on the pricey side! They are called Ecco Cosmos. They run anywhere from $90 to $125 but I bought both my Cosmos on Ebay for $35 and $60. They are WELL worth it.

They are like walking on air! I do not get blisters anymore like I did with my sneakers and other sandals. They are adjustable in 2 places and the straps have a comfortable lining so they don't rub you the wrong way. They are also fast drying and the special cork sole keeps moisture away. Look at this site for info on them and there's even a bunch of reviews (one of them is mine! 2nd one from the top!):

Ecco Cosmos

Good luck on your quest!

I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and was thrilled with my Teva's - they are like walking on clouds. I got mine on special for 75% off - check for sales at sierratradingpost.com :)

Laurie :)

I have an 8-1/2 EEE foot, but most of the time, I settle for a 9-1/2 EE or 10-1/2 Wide. Now, obviously, I have wide feet and sandals in the past were a nightmare, but I have seen that there have been many improvements to sandals in the last few years. Oh, and I'm definately Pooh sized.

Anyway, I was able to pick up a pair of walking sandals at Target the other day that are just awesome. We will be taking them to Disney. They are made by Cherokee and have straps that run below the toes and around the ankle with a strip of material that runs along the outer aspect of the sandal. They are soooooo comfortable. They have one of those bubble things in the sole to absorb the shock too. I paid $19.99 regular price for them.

Mickey

I wear a AAA width shoe, and I haven't found a perfect walking sandal, yet.

I just purchased two pairs of Clarks sandals. They are sooo comfortable. They are Clarks SunTreks. Great padding and they are adjustable at the toe and ankle. I suggest you find somewhere that sells a lot of brands & see which feels most comfortable to you. I tried the Tevas, but they didn't work for me. But I am loving these Clarks. Hope you find something comfortable for you!

I am not "pooh sized" but I do have big wide feet that I can thank my dad for. I buy men's Teva style sandals because they run wider and shoes are so gender neutral these days no one ever knows the difference.

Another great but pricy sandal is SAS. I love mine, like walking on a cloud. Adjustable straps across the top of the foot. Around $95.

I have a WW foot (always, even non-pooh sized people can have wide feet) - (look at Donald Duck)!

Anyway, try
or http://www.paylessshoes.com http://www.silhouettes.com

Do a search on google or dogpile and specifiy woman wide width shoes. They have many options and some are quite reasonable in cost.

Good luck. A good bra and a comfortable pair of shoes are priceless when found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter