• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa Lounge?

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
Going down for a long weekend. I tried to get a reservation for Sanaa but none are available to I'm not sure it's even open right now, but is the lounge? Are you able to visit a different resort (staying at the Dolphin) to eat without a reservation? We just really, really want the bread service!

Going down for a long weekend. I tried to get a reservation for Sanaa but none are available to I'm not sure it's even open right now, but is the lounge? Are you able to visit a different resort (staying at the Dolphin) to eat without a reservation? We just really, really want the bread service!
I believe the lounge is also open, but you may want to consider ordering Sanaa to go through MDE. You can get the bread service that way.

I believe the lounge is also open, but you may want to consider ordering Sanaa to go through MDE. You can get the bread service that way.
Is there anywhere at Kidani that we could sit and eat it? Or would we have to take it back to our hotel?

Is there anywhere at Kidani that we could sit and eat it? Or would we have to take it back to our hotel?
There are a few places in the common spaces, like the chairs facing the Sunset Savanna. Otherwise, you could certainly take it back to your hotel to eat.

Can we get in to the resort without a dinner reservation? We would prefer to go to the lounge.

Can we get in to the resort without a dinner reservation? We would prefer to go to the lounge.
We didn't have any trouble getting into the resort via Disney buses, but your mileage may vary with a car.

Take a bus from DHS to AKL. There's seating near all resort pools. If it's not busy and there are plenty of open tables, you could bring your food out there to eat.

We tried a couple months ago, while staying on property at Boardwalk, to visit Kidani for breakfast at Sanaa and were turned away BUT we were driving our personal vehicle. Anyone can jump on an AKL bus and go there, it just adds to your travel time if you were planning to just drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter