San Juan hotel less than $200 per night?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, we're going on a Southern Caribbean cruise in January out of San Juan. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel for less than $200 per night? I've seen a lot of recommendations but they're all really expensive! We definitely don't need anything fancy and we'll look into apartment rentals as well, but just wondering what all of our options are. Thanks!

Hi everyone, we're going on a Southern Caribbean cruise in January out of San Juan. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel for less than $200 per night? I've seen a lot of recommendations but they're all really expensive! We definitely don't need anything fancy and we'll look into apartment rentals as well, but just wondering what all of our options are. Thanks!
\

Head over to Trip Advisor and put in your dates and they will list prices for you. Trip Advisor is my go to before I book any hotel.

Have fun!

\

Head over to Trip Advisor and put in your dates and they will list prices for you. Trip Advisor is my go to before I book any hotel.

Have fun!
Thanks! I've done that, just looking to see if anyone here had a recommendation for a hotel they liked! :)

We stayed at a great place called Olive Boutique, tiny little place. Very eclectic, loved it.
It was in April 2016, I'm sorry I don't remember the price.

Good Luck, hope you find something!

We had a hard time finding a suitable hotel under $200 when we did the southern out of San Juan in January 2018. We ended up at a hotel in Isla Verde (cannot remember which one) but it was closer to $300 for the night if I’m not mistaken.

I was on one of the Jan. 2019 cruises and will be travelling on the same dates in Jan. 2020. Prices right now appear to be higher than what they were at the same time last year. There also appears to be a few more ships on port this year in late January than there were last year. The 3 weekends that DCL is in town are 3 very busy weekend -shipwise. Also, not all hotels are 100% back on line which is at least temporarily causing price increases...

When we sailed out of San Juan we found the prices high as well. With the taxes it gets pretty costly so not sure you will find something under $200.

I always use Booking.com to find hotels and rates and then check out trip advisor for reviews. We were there about 2 years ago for two nights before a cruise. Stayed at the embassy suites in two rooms for 199 a night including breakfast. But it looks higher now. If you want something close to pier to avoid high cab fares or renting a car you may need to pay more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter