Sam's Club completely out of gift cards?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
So I went to my local Sam's to pick up some gift cards (5% off), and there were absolutely none there. All ten of the racks marked "Disney Gift Cards" were either empty or filled with Southwest gift cards instead.

Maybe some crazy person came in and bought them all, but otherwise - did anything happen with Disney gift cards recently where Sam's would remove all of them from the racks?

Thx.

How do you get 5 percent off?

Sams club sells gift cards at a 5% discount.

As for the OP, i know Sams club is slowly changing the rule of letting people use credit card for gift cards, its possible that your sams club is one of the few sams club that still allows it, that might be why there is nothing left in your store.

I know at BJs that does happen when someone or a bunch of someones come and clear out the entire inventory. I just check back in a week or so and they have more.

I saw them at my local Sam's Club about a week ago. If they are changing this, I need to get over there ASAP and buy them out before it's too late!

I went into my local Sam's yesterday and the rack was full of Disney and Southwest (and others). Maybe someone did buy them all ;)

Sams club sells gift cards at a 5% discount.

As for the OP, i know Sams club is slowly changing the rule of letting people use credit card for gift cards, its possible that your sams club is one of the few sams club that still allows it, that might be why there is nothing left in your store.

There were still tons of other cards - Southwest, Fandango, Visa Gift Card, Starbucks, etc.

If everyone else's local Sam's still has them, then yeah, maybe someone came in and cleaned them out. I thought maybe Disney and Sam's suddenly had a problem working together re: the gift cards. Thx all!

I purchased 11 packs (each pack has 3-$50 gift cards for $142.98) at our local Sam's today and there were very many Disney gift cards. I used my Discover card to purchase them and will receive 5% cash back because of a Discover card special for gas, grocery or wholesale clubs purchases.

I had not heard this. Thanks for the info.

i was at my local Sam's last weekend and they had a ton of them. Only the 150 ones though.

We had the same problem back in May. i went to our local sams club and they were completely out. Drove 20 mins to the next sams club and they had tons.

my sams had some last week. i bought all the $150 ones(16 packs). i was able to use my cc as well.

My Sam's is still out of GCs, almost two weeks later. Something must be up.

Ours was out last year and it took them about a month or two before they got more in. I thought they were done selling them since it took them so long to restock them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter