Sailing on the Wonder 4/10/05

rwade428

Mouseketeer
ok, pidge, we're gonna try this again.........so far we have pidge, her family, her sister's family and my 3 sisters and myself.........please don't tell us we'll have an empty ship.........there's gotta be some dis-er's out there that are going with us......if not we should be able to get a pretty inexpensive upgrade :earseek:

micnmin....pidge and I were wondering if it was going to be a lonely cruise.

We're so glad you're joining us :cool1:

Maybe the Wonder will start to fill up now....

My DH, DD and I are sailing with my DH family on 4/10/05.

We have 6 adults, 2 teens, and 4 kids between 6 and 1 sailing with us.

We are looking forward to some sun and warmth to excape the Minnesota Winter. :sunny:

DD celebrates 6th birthday on the 14th.

the ship is filling up fast. My cousin and her family are sailing with us also. I just found out on monday that courtesy of the "Make A Wish" foundation they are actually scheduled on the same cruise as we are.......crazy!!!!

We're coming. Me the wife and two kids (son 5, at least till the April 18th and daughter 4) My stepson 17 and his friend 18 also might be coming but not sure if I can swing it yet. Can we just go tomorrow? It snowed last night and today it is 15 degrees with 50 mile an hour wind. pirate: :smooth:

leaving tomorrow works for me too. We've had snow, 50mph winds and single digits here.........I want some sun!!!!!!!!!! :smooth: :cool1:

We'll be on the 4/10/05 Wonder. It's our first cruise and we can't wait. DD6 has been asking cruise questions every night at dinner "What have you learned today mom?" We've got the extended family going -- DH, DD, my brother and my parents.

And tomorrow is April! :bounce:

rwade428, that's awesome you'll have more folks going along with you! The more the merrier! Have a safe trip and maybe I'll see you onboard!

Pidge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter