Safari for mom

kiltclan

Kilt up!
Hi all! So I'm planning to surprise my mom for Mother's Day this year with a trip to Disney with the first profit I've made from my personal business. It'll be her first visit 15 years and I want to surprise her with something nice. Her favorite park has always been Animal Kingdom and the Safari her favorite ride. I would also love it if we could experience some backstage aspects of AK since the last time she was there was just after the park opened.

Has anyone ever done any of the safari experiences? Which would you say would be the most bang for my buck? Im looking now at Wanyama Safari, Starlight Safari, or Savor the Savannah. I would love to take my mom on Wild Africa Trek, but shes terrified of heights so I already know it wouldnt work out. Am I missing any awesome ones that would work better? Thanks in advance y'all!

I loved Savor the Savanna, but have you considered Sense of Africa? I haven't done that one, but from the description, it sounds like there is more of a backstage aspect than what is offered during Savor.

I loved Savor the Savanna, but have you considered Sense of Africa? I haven't done that one, but from the description, it sounds like there is more of a backstage aspect than what is offered during Savor.

I actually saw that one and immediately stuck it onto my list of 'must-do's', but for now I think it's just a smidge outside my price range sadly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter