Sad cancelation, but maybe someone else's gain

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We just had to cancel a Dec 21 - Dec 28 2014, 1 bedroom at OKW today due to a massive family crappy situation. So bummed on multiple levels as this was going to be our first family trip to WDW over Christmas.

Hoping that someone else can enjoy "our" villa at OKW and have a great Christmas time at WDW.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel so sad about canceling a Disney trip.

:hug:

Our family has been splintered, and there are no "all family" celebrations at Disney or elsewhere scheduled. We celebrate with those who want to be with us. I pray that you and we have better days ahead.

Bobbi

:hug:

Our family has been splintered, and there are no "all family" celebrations at Disney or elsewhere scheduled. We celebrate with those who want to be with us. I pray that you and we have better days ahead.

Bobbi

Great answer Bobbi!

Iggipolka said:
We just had to cancel a Dec 21 - Dec 28 2014, 1 bedroom at OKW today due to a massive family crappy situation. So bummed on multiple levels as this was going to be our first family trip to WDW over Christmas.

Hoping that someone else can enjoy "our" villa at OKW and have a great Christmas time at WDW.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel so sad about canceling a Disney trip.

Hope that you will enjoy many beautiful vacations ahead even if it is with your own household. It is sad to cancel a vaca but maybe when you book it will be with those that want to be together. Instead of worrying about family stuff that will NEVER change, we focus instead on vacationing and treasure those great times with DS and 2 great sons. Wish you peaceful moments!

I'm so sorry to hear this. All the best to you and your family for a positive resolution. There will be happy days ahead! XO

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I feel your pain as DH and I had to cancel our anniversary trip when he got seriously ill last month. Hopefully someone else will enjoy the weekend at GFV. I hope everything improves with your family soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter