S/O Medical errors

I don’t know if it should be considered a medical mistake but back in the 80s I ended up with Whooping Cough along with my sister and two brothers. We had all been immunized at the same time so there’s a good chance it was a faulty batch we were injected with.

Naw, that's more likely a manufacturing issue. Absolutely nothing your providers could have done to become aware of it, therefore no negligence.

Many years age my dad thought he was having a heart attack at work 4 hours from our home. The Hospital told him it was just a little indigestion and released him. On the way home he told my mom he was dying. She called their family doctor who said to stop by on their way home. He listened to his heart and called the heart hospital who sent an ambulance. He had a Aortic dissection and would have died had it not been for their family doctor.

My mom had dementia and was left alone in the bathroom and fell off the toilet. She went into a coma and died a week later. She was in a locked memory unit and they had said she was never to be left alone.

I never ever will use Kaiser insurance. EVER! Horrible medical care. It's fine if nothing ever is wrong with you. But it's like the Walmart of health insurance. It's awful.

I've had Kaiser for years and years and always received excellent care - same with everyone in my family.

I've had Kaiser for years and years and always received excellent care - same with everyone in my family.

Counterpoint: Kaiser refused to test me for allergies and I suffered needlessly for years. Oh, and after a serious car accident and a possible concussion, they “lost” me in their ER area. Called out my name twice and then said, “okay, he’s left, move on.”

If my work were to switch to Kaiser, I’d literally quit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter