• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Running at the Poly

mirandasue133

Earning My Ears
We’ll be arriving at the Poly in 3 weeks 🎉🥳. I really like to run at the resorts in the early morning. It looks like the path from GF to MK is closed but does anyone know for sure if I can still run from the Poly to GF? It looks like the path may be rerouted due to tower construction but wondering if I can still get there. Thanks!

There is a way but you have to cross the road and then cross back. There are no lights and traffic but there is a way to get there.

Like Sandisw said, you have to cross the road twice, but cars were pretty good about stopping when they saw us standing at the makeshift crosswalks.

Anyone heard if the walkway from the GF to MK is re-opening soon? My son and I also like to run from the Transportation center all the way around over to the far side of the Contemporary. Closing the Poly/GF walkway and the GF/MK walkways really hurts for those looking to get in their daily runs.

Anyone heard if the walkway from the GF to MK is re-opening soon? My son and I also like to run from the Transportation center all the way around over to the far side of the Contemporary. Closing the Poly/GF walkway and the GF/MK walkways really hurts for those looking to get in their daily runs.
We are heading down in just over 30 days, I hope to remember to post an update of the current walking paths. Poly to GF and GF to MK.

I walked it in a couple weeks ago, and it was across a major road twice, so no.

They are changing it over time, but I wouldn't bet on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter