RunDisney Early Registration

mcuoghi

Mouseketeer
My friend and I want to participate in the Princess Marathon weekend next year. I am a DVC member, she is not. Am I able to sign both of us up through the DVC early registration link?

Thanks!

My friend and I want to participate in the Princess Marathon weekend next year. I am a DVC member, she is not. Am I able to sign both of us up through the DVC early registration link?

Thanks!

No, you are supposed to be the DVC member or an AP holder. If they ever verified that she was neither they could just cancel the registration. Would they? I don't know, but could they? That answer is yes.

I asked this question last year and was met with a resounding "no". Her registration and yours could be cancelled. I was not willing to risk it. What I did was sign up myself and my husband during early registration (we are both DVC and AP) and then we got our guest signed up when the regular registration opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter