• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

We're lucky enough to have an Aug trip planned in addition to our short Apr one, so I'll still stalk for package ADRs, Tiffins opening, etc. Not as CLOSELY as I have been, but I shall still stalk... :magnify:

Sorry to all my fellow Apr peeps -- wanna join me in Aug?!!?!?

Wow, that is a bummer for all of the April-May people waiting for information. I am glad they actually finally announced that there was going to be a delay so people can at least finalize their plans. We are going to be there July 8 to 12 with AK scheduled for the 11th. I wonder if it will really be ready by then :rolleyes1

Booo--- I was really hopping for the premium event on April 15th. Oh well- decided to do the Backstage Magic Tour on the 15th instead followed by getting "dapper" for Dapper Day at Magic Kingdom on the 16th. Should still be fun!!!!

PS- if anyone is going to MK on 4/16 and sees this dapper outfit say hi!

Attachments

• disney bound.png
    disney bound.png
    230 KB · Views: 26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter