Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

This is our family...

vKURlZ1.jpg

What a lovely family!

No dining packages, no park hour update, no FP for ROL or sunset safari. Latest FP for safari on 05/01 is 5:30-6:30. Only change I see on the website is that when I search for ROL the actual page comes up again instead of just the AK page like it was doing earlier today.

I can't see anything new either. It's only 9:22 here so I will check again before bed....but I doubt there will be anything new tonight. Good night!

Along with checking daily on AK park hours like the rest of you, I've been checking for updates on hours for CP at MK in September. What's going on with nothing available past 6:00pm for the entire month? MDE and the website occasionally shows hours past 6 but you can't book. If they truly expect to shut down early the entire month you'd expect an announcement on the refurbishment list.

Can we blame this on the laid off CMs at IT doing a lousy job of retraining their replacements from India???

I think Disney is not the only one who's having issue with their upcoming park hours. We're doing a few days on the dark side (aka Universal) before our stay at WDW. I've been checking the park hours for end of April for quite some time and both parks have closure times between 6pm and 7:30pm for our days (really? that early???) yet my friend booked us a fireworks dining package for one of those nights with the fireworks scheduled for 9:45pm. Yeah, now I am really curious how that's gonna happen when the park is supposed to close at 7:30pm that day o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter