Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Just wondering what you guys are considering 'really cold'. When it gets below 0F here, I start digging my winter coat out of the closet...:duck:
We don't get too cold here in GA. I think we had one week near freezing this winter and that was it. "Real" winter temps were in the 40s, I think. It got down lower sometimes at night but not for very long. It was mild this year. I don't like those temps though so I don't go outside much. Walking from car to work or car to store, I never wear a coat. Too much trouble.

Just wondering what you guys are considering 'really cold'. When it gets below 0F here, I start digging my winter coat out of the closet...:duck:

Exactly...my son freaked out a parents group on his very up north, college campus when they saw him walking to class in a heavy snow storm and below zero temps...not counting the wind chill...in his cargo shorts and hooded sweatshirt. He hasn't worn long pants except for required sports in three years...

Exactly...my son freaked out a parents group on his college campus when they saw him walking to class in a heavy snow storm and below zero temps...not counting the wind chill...in his cargo shorts and hooded sweatshirt. He hasn't worn long pants except for required sports in three years...
My ds and his friends do that! Sometimes I think they're crazier than us

this prairie Canadian wonders too. hah! sounds suspiciously similar to disney's "very soon"!

Really cold here means 50s and I pull out my fuzzy socks. I do see people in parcas and scarves and wonder where they get them.
Oh, you'd call us wimpy for sure. I'm cold at 50 too. And in a winter coat if it's in the 40's outside.

Exactly...my son freaked out a parents group on his college campus when they saw him walking to class in a heavy snow storm and below zero temps...not counting the wind chill...in his cargo shorts and hooded sweatshirt. He hasn't worn long pants except for required sports in three years...
DH does not put on shorts till it hits freezing or it's rainy and 40's. If he was more accustomed to winter temps he'd be like your son

What email are people sending to thats getting replies?
I've wondered myself. It sure wasn't the one I used. I've gotten nothing back other than a response that they have no idea when hours will update (this was over the past weekend)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter