• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Unless Disney removes the 4/22 announcement from the AK page I do not believe it's postponed and I still believe that they are taking the announcement that Preview.

They left a timeframe up for SWW even after they announced it was canceled. I tend to side eye dates and timeframes on the site now.

ETA: I do agree with you though, I think and hope its still happening, but I won't really believe it until I can book a FP or adr.

Last edited:

Thank you for all the lovely comments, it means so much to me!

Grayson and I were awake at 6am and checked diligently for dining packages! I explained to him what a fiasco this has been and he seemed to be sympathetic.

DS3 was brought in by my parents before checking in to AKL today. He looked at his baby brother, said "he's too small" and asked to go to Disney. So pretty much what I thought would happen!

Grayson and I were awake at 6am and checked diligently for dining packages! I explained to him what a fiasco this has been and he seemed to be sympathetic.

DS3 was brought in by my parents before checking in to AKL today. He looked at his baby brother, said "he's too small" and asked to go to Disney. So pretty much what I thought would happen!
darned kids...I suppose he thought he would have an instant partner for adventures....in AK...too cute!!!

Everyone going to WDW with a phone in their pocket needs this battery charger. I charged the power pack the night before and when our 3 phones started to die in the parks it quickly recharged each of them.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Ultra-Compact-Fast-Charging-Technology/dp/B0194WDVHI

Thanks for the tip! I've been looking for one that will charge 3 devices. Does it work on both apple and Samsung products?

Oh....that s so cute!!

I feel like an idiot for starting to get my hopes up again, but look, there they go! I volunteer for the late late night shift. I will not only be up at midnight (11pm for me), but am typically still awake past 1am (2am Disney time). I've been checking at night diligently, but, as you all know all too well by now, nuthin.

Congratulations! It's nice to have some good news around here for a change. Love your older son's reaction. :rotfl:

:rotfl2:HAHAHA, my first response to a Comment.:rotfl2:

What are the EVENING HOURS for the Market Place? I can’t see leaving ANIMAL KINGDOM early just to get a personalized phone case made. PLEASE advise.

Keith Woolley on March 31, 2016 at 10:21 am
  • @Keith – Hours are typically 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. but may vary. Your best option to confirm hours is to visit DisneySprings.com – https://www.disneysprings.com/hours/

Steven Miller on March 31, 2016 at 12:49 pm
I now like this guy as he is the only one I see that is actually paying attention to the Comments for his Blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter