• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

The good thing is that all the park hours for the week before our cruise are out, so I am keeping happily occupied planning our days....of course I will have to re-plan the whole thing when they change the park hours due to ROL (if it's a real thing) and everything else, but it's keeping me busy now! LOL!

AND...

nothing. Baby is perfectly happy to sit tight for right now. He's measuring 8lbs 5oz, 21 inches, in the 70th percentile. He was so content in there, opening his eyes and smiling when he heard my voice, at one point I put my hand on my stomach and he reached up with his hand to touch my hand! It was adorable! He does look pretty squashed, but he was moving around like crazy. It's made me even more impatient to meet him - and more than a little concerned about how big he's going to be! But he's happy and doing well, so that's all that matters.

So for now we do nothing. I see my doctor again Friday, and it nothing has happened by Monday we'll schedule an induction. Until then I've been instructed to go for long walks every day, drink lots of water, and relax (HAHAHAHA!)
Oh that is the sweetest!!! *cry* Major baby fever now... Must. Finish. Degree. First. :(

You realize that baby is timing his arrival to the announcement of ROL dining packages. He must be in league with Disney.... now if we could only get Disney to the doctor for a little ROL induction, we would all be happier! :flower1:

And I suggest the name "ROLf"!

Seriously - best of luck and best wishes. My first child was over a week late and I had to be induced. "Relaxing" while waiting was torture. At least you have us the ROL Lounge to keep you company!
My daughter was a week overdue. I texted my best friend right before going to bed that there wasn't really a baby, I was just permanently pregnant... and a few hours later my water broke!

Oh that is the sweetest!!! *cry* Major baby fever now... Must. Finish. Degree. First. :(

My daughter was a week overdue. I texted my best friend right before going to bed that there wasn't really a baby, I was just permanently pregnant... and a few hours later my water broke!

That is adorable !! Both of our kids were late---- when DW was pregnant with our daughter, she always craved pasta--- so, apparentely, the little one wanted us to order some more Italian one Sunday, and 14 hours later, she decided she was satisfied and made her appearance !!

Ok - I am sure it wont get posted:

Huey: Lets got to Animal Kingdom.
Louie: I want to see Rivers of Light
Dewey: Have they released the schedule yet?

Love it !!!

"Now, be good boys and reserve a spot for me at that "ROL" thing !!
tumblr_mhsmhtwZIn1qbrdf3o1_500.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter