Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Seeing we're on the subject of ADRs today please tell me what you think and I'm not on DDP
T Rex ds' birthday
MM fantasmic
BOG lunch
GG dinner
TH lunch hoping to swap out for ROL LOL
WCC lunch
R&C Illuminations
LTT lunch
GFC lunch
Y&Y may have to swap/
CP 8am breakfast
ND dinner
Sanaa dinner
Thank you

I was able to move my BOG 8 am from Saturday to Friday (was kind of shocked it was available!) - have you checked?

Friday is our arrival day, so that won't work - I'm looking at what I can shuffle around. I don't really want to be in MK on an extra magic Saturday - at least not all day - but I have my FPs how I want them and I'm not sure if I can duplicate them on another date at this point... :(

Seeing we're on the subject of ADRs today please tell me what you think and I'm not on DDP
T Rex ds' birthday
MM fantasmic
BOG lunch
GG dinner
WCC lunch
R&C Illuminations
LTT lunch
GFC lunch
Y&Y may have to swap/
CP 8am breakfast
ND dinner
Sanaa dinner
Thank you
Love T Rex for the birthday. :cake:
Nice variety, even without ROL. :laughing:
I think you have a great plan!:goodvibes

OH NO! I am so sorry ! You are taking this better than I would be. I'd be all histrionic "UGH EVERYTHING IS RUINED" (but only for a moment before coming to senses.)

And now you're less than 30 days out and can't even cancel the DDP. ~_~ Maybe try to switch to a BOG lunch instead, or a later breakfast?

Tried the lunch - no go, will try later breakfast. But as I said a few minutes ago... I don't want to be at MK on a Saturday extra magic, but I like my FP times and don't think I can duplicate them at this point - maybe I can. I don't know what to do.... and the hits keep coming on this April trip.

Can someone remind me why we make FPs 60/30 days in advance?

T Rex ds' birthday
MM fantasmic
BOG lunch
GG dinner
WCC lunch
R&C Illuminations
LTT lunch
GFC lunch
Y&Y may have to swap/
CP 8am breakfast
ND dinner
Sanaa dinner
Thank you
I want to help and chime in but I've never been/tried any! Sounds like many that I plan to try someday or am trying this trip! :D

Tried the lunch - no go, will try later breakfast. But as I said a few minutes ago... I don't want to be at MK on a Saturday extra magic, but I like my FP times and don't think I can duplicate them at this point - maybe I can. I don't know what to do.... and the hits keep coming on this April trip.

Do you have park hoppers? What times are your FP+ scheduled for?

Edit: And "watch" this thread, too! http://www.disboards.com/threads/new-guidelines-april-cancelled-adr-thread-read-1st-post.3460828/

OH NO! I am so sorry ! You are taking this better than I would be. I'd be all histrionic "UGH EVERYTHING IS RUINED" (but only for a moment before coming to senses.)

And now you're less than 30 days out and can't even cancel the DDP. ~_~ Maybe try to switch to a BOG lunch instead, or a later breakfast?

I would have the same reaction! :eek: :scared1:

I feel for those of you who had to make last minute adjustments. I certainly hope this does not become a pattern.

Good luck to all the April and May people!

y
Friday is our arrival day, so that won't work - I'm looking at what I can shuffle around. I don't really want to be in MK on an extra magic Saturday - at least not all day - but I have my FPs how I want them and I'm not sure if I can duplicate them on another date at this point... :(

Yeah I'm sure MK will be a madhouse that day. Maybe you could just go for your FP's and then hop somewhere else? Now just hoping these magic morning hours don't interfere with things! Hope you get it worked out!

I would have the same reaction! :eek: :scared1:

I feel for those of you who had to make last minute adjustments. I certainly hope this does not become a pattern.
I have been for almost forever a koolaid drinking pixie duster. But some of what's going on is really driving me crazy! My boys talked us into to going to UNI this summer and APs were the cheapest route for that part of the trip. I'm still hoping we get to go to both next year but upgrading our tickets to APs isn't going to be cheap so I really hope the Disney portion goes smoothly or it's going to be Potter and beach time. Rant over

On a brighter note, ...maybe if it's "official" (you know... official as in a few people that are "good sources" have been whispering it around and the hubb sorta confirms it--I think? maybe?) that RoL preview parties are canceled, maybe we'll get AK hours and RoL showtimes sometime this month! :D

Thank you all for the words of encouragement!! I appreciate it!

All of this makes me wonder, what do people who are not really paying attention to all things Disney before their trip - and I know they're out there - what do they do? Are they just blindsided when they get there?

Still trying to regroup...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter