I know some of you are coming this week of April, EMH have changed, heads up
  • Magic Kingdom
    • Morning Extra Magic Hours Removed Friday, 4/15/16
    • Morning Extra Magic Hours Added Saturday, 4/16/16

• Epcot
    • Morning Extra Magic Hours Removed Saturday, 4/16/16
    • Morning Extra Magic Hours Added Friday, 4/15/16
D

Definitely not what I wanted to hear! Not unexpected given how things have been going, of course, but another plan gone awry...

I've had MM for several trips, and now, it's included in the Annual Pass. Before I got the AP, I of course didn't use it until our trip, which was well after I first purchased it. So I'm sure, as others have said, it doesn't start until you activate it with your Magic Band. Then you can see your photos within a few hours on the MDE site, and have quite a while to download them when you get home, (30 days? 60 days? not sure, but they send you several emails reminding you how much time is left). No limit that I know of as to how many photos you can have taken.

I love this service...includes many of the ride photos, and some of the character meal photos.

I don't remember activating it until I got home - is that possible or am I mistaken?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot
was that an update to the TA calendar?

I'd agree. CG is a great option for fine dining. But IMO you can have a great meal in many cities. I'd always opt to do the special Disney stuff you can only get here. I personally love Fantasmic. If you love Wishes, Celebrate the Magic, and other more, "sentimental" (for lack of a better word lol.... it's how I think of them. The ones that make me cry :() types of shows, then you will enjoy Fantasmic.

With fast passes, can you book like 1pm, 2pm, then like 4pm , or do they have it be next to each other by the hour?

Also, can I book the same restaurant on the same day 4 hours before the first reservation?

:offtopic: Does anyone know how Memory Maker works? I mean, I assume plenty of people do, but specifically, if I buy the advance purchase now, how long do I have to use it? Can I hang on to it and not take pictures for weeks/months and then activate it, or does it start from now and I have, what is it, 30 days to use it?
• Once the first picture is downloaded from the website, additional pictures can be added for only 30 more days, the first download basically activates it. • Pictures expire 45 days after they were taken. Note: there is no limit to the number of times pictures can be downloaded, until they expire.

The only thing I see is at EP if you snack around the food booths you are probably not going to want a big meal for supper so maybe consider Via Napoli for pizza or a QS like Tangeriene café.
We have a party of 6 (5 adults), so I'm hoping we can all try "bites" of things and save room for dinner. :D

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot
I hope this is the only changes for April... we have 8:05 am BOG on Saturday, 4/30. :scared:
Thank you for the update! You are wonderful! :hug:

We have a party of 6 (5 adults), so I'm hoping we can all try "bites" of things and save room for dinner. :D

I hope this is the only changes for April... we have 8:05 am BOG on Saturday, 4/30. :scared:
It would be nice to see the schedule for those EARLY MORNING purchased packages...if we have early meals scheduled for those mornings I wonder how that will work?

With fast passes, can you book like 1pm, 2pm, then like 4pm , or do they have it be next to each other by the hour?

Also, can I book the same restaurant on the same day 4 hours before the first reservation?

You can actually book them in like 10 or 15 min increments (1:10-2:10; 1:45-2:45) not just on the hour; and they can be any time in the day just not overlapping. I'd practice on MDE app, if you have active tickets. Just click on tomorrow, add FP+ to practice, and then cancel without saving. There's an awesome thread about this somewhere on Dis....

You can book two different meals at the same restaurant, but it has to be a breakfast/lunch or lunch/dinner (or breakfast/dinner but assuming that'd be more than 4 hrs apart)

• Once the first picture is downloaded from the website, additional pictures can be added for only 30 more days, the first download basically activates it. • Pictures expire 45 days after they were taken. Note: there is no limit to the number of times pictures can be downloaded, until they expire.
I think I read that it can actually be used for multiple trips if timed correctly, and you don't mind waiting to download.... If you wait until say, 40 days post-trip, download, you have 30 more days from that day to add pictures if you have a trip in that time frame. Anyone know if this is correct?

It would be nice to see the schedule for those EARLY MORNING purchased packages...if we have early meals scheduled for those mornings I wonder how that will work?
:sad1:

We would likely just be held from riding anything until the exclusiveness ends at 9:00 am on the dot.

Yes, my 8:10 am BOG on Saturday 4/16 will now cut into park time, thereby making it undesirable - plus that changes the crowd level in general for that day, I would think. That was one of the few things in the rather mess of this trip that I thought was solid. Plus it was the main reason we did the DDP for the first two days of the trip....sigh...

:crazy2:

Yes, my 8:10 am BOG on Saturday 4/16 will now cut into park time, thereby making it undesirable - plus that changes the crowd level in general for that day, I would think. That was one of the few things in the rather mess of this trip that I thought was solid. Plus it was the main reason we did the DDP for the first two days of the trip....sigh...

OH NO! I am so sorry ! You are taking this better than I would be. I'd be all histrionic "UGH EVERYTHING IS RUINED" (but only for a moment before coming to senses.)

And now you're less than 30 days out and can't even cancel the DDP. ~_~ Maybe try to switch to a BOG lunch instead, or a later breakfast?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot
Thanks so much for the heads up! Was able to change my BOG ressie to a different day :)

I was able to move my BOG 8 am from Saturday to Friday (was kind of shocked it was available!) - have you checked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter