• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumor: Mission Space closing for cleaning?

dreiwhit

DIS Veteran
I saw a rumor on another WDW related web site that Mission Space would close sometime in the future for cleaning. But, I haven't been able to find it on the official closing list or any talk of it anywhere else.

Does anything have any news on a possible MS temporary closure in the future?

Argh, I swear if it is during our trip I will be pissed, lol. First we lose MSEP, and if we lose M:S too, hubby is going to be super disappointed (it is his one personal must do for our trip). I don't know why they can't announce these sorts of things well in advance (since they expect us to be planning our trip 180+ days in advance). We actually checked ride closure calendars before planning our trip, and while I understand emergency closings can happen, neither MSEP closure nor a possible M:S "upgrade" sound like emergencies.

We book our fast passes in a week and still don't even have solid park hours. *sigh*

Fingers crossed...

Argh, I swear if it is during our trip I will be pissed, lol. First we lose MSEP, and if we lose M:S too, hubby is going to be super disappointed (it is his one personal must do for our trip). I don't know why they can't announce these sorts of things well in advance (since they expect us to be planning our trip 180+ days in advance). We actually checked ride closure calendars before planning our trip, and while I understand emergency closings can happen, neither MSEP closure nor a possible M:S "upgrade" sound like emergencies.

We book our fast passes in a week and still don't even have solid park hours. *sigh*

Fingers crossed...
Well I can tell you it won't be too soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter