• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"if your role is not recalled are you willing to cross train into another role"

This was an ominous question. I wonder what roles would not be recalled? Those attached to nighttime shows or parades?
I believe this is a short term question - for example, if they aren't operating table service restaurants, would the wait staff be willing to train in attractions?

Seems they're gone now
Villas at GF and the campsites are available throughout June to reserve online. I tried multiple dates. Everything else keeps popping up unavailable. I'm thinking they are still trying to open June 1st and only accepting where there is still room to meet the limited capacity.

Yep. Nothing canceled yet in June yet.

Well, if WDW had been cancelling like they should we wouldn't be seeing stuff happen weekly. Might just be a glitch. It's been a while since they've had a glitch. They were overdue.

Villas at GF and the campsites are available throughout June to reserve online. I tried multiple dates. Everything else keeps popping up unavailable. I'm thinking they are still trying to open June 1st and only accepting where there is still room to meet the limited capacity.
I can see Campground and GFVillas, but when I click on them to actually book, they all say unavailable :-(

Well, if WDW had been cancelling like they should we wouldn't be seeing stuff happen weekly. Might just be a glitch. It's been a while since they've had a glitch. They were overdue.

yeah is they still to schedule first week in June will be cancelled next week.

I was just on the Disney site checking reservations. The pop up box with cast member came up. I asked if reservations starting in July. The CM said reservations start on June 1st.
:rotfl2: CMs answering chat and phone....always the last ones to be told what is going on...
CMs never know what’s going on before DISboarders do. That’s more or less a fact.
This! 👆

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter