RPR vs HRH for a night?

bdjrh

Earning My Ears
We are going in mid-March and staying for five nights. The first three nights we are staying at CB. Mostly going to hit the parks early and late and hang out at the pool in the afternoons. The last night we are staying offsite because we have a morning flight and won't go to the park that final day. The fourth night we are doing a deluxe hotel so that we can use the EP for 2 days. I currently have a pool view room booked at HRH and a garden view room booked at RPR. RPR is about $25 cheaper, so just looking for any advice on preferences between the two. Thanks!

both hotels will work fine.

if you have 5 peeps for the trip, hrh would have more room space than a standard at rpr
you'll only be there for one night so maybe rpr would work out for the night stay.

the ones that love rpr will post stay there.
same with those that love hrh.....

if you can't decide, flip a coin as you can't go wrong with either of them.

getting the ep free for 2 days is a great reason to do the one night stay at deluxe.

I have stayed at both and like both. My favorite is RPR but in your situation I would pick HRH.
It is pretty much a coin flip but I would want HRH because it is an easier walk and bigger room.
My favorite part of the RPR is the resort. You won't really have time to chill and enjoy it.

We love the ambiance of RPR. Have stayed there for up to 7 days straight. Yet, I have to agree with mark290, if you are only staying one night for the EP, HRH is closer to the parks and bigger room by a few square feet. You will not be disappointed with either if that makes you feel better.

We have changed from a Hard Rock family to a Royal Pacific family for only one reason - for our travel times, HRH is about $75 per night more expensive and I can't justify that. If I was able to find it only $25 more expensive, I would be at Hard Rock for life!

Good news - no bad choices to be made!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter