• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR...SF...RPR...SF...decisions decisions

Liberator

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I have not been to Universal Orlando for some years.

The Sapphire Falls hotel looks quite attracting. I understand that no Express Passes come with a reservation, got that.

We can not decide between RPR and SF...I have stayed at RPR in the past, but I am open for new things :-)

Does anyone know if the King Suites at RPR automatically come with Club Level access? Are these King Suites scattered all over the resort on all floors?
If we stay at RPR, we would like to stay Club Level. I understand that SF does not offer Club Level, but the SF hotel seems still very attracting...so CL is not the top criteria.

What is the boat transportation from SF like? Are there long queues because guests from CB and Aventura might use it as well?

One last question, there is currently a 4day Promo Ticket on Sale. When trying to book, one needs to specify a date when to use it the first time.
If we will not use it on that day, but one day later, does this cause any problem?

thank you for your input

Hello,

I have not been to Universal Orlando for some years.

The Sapphire Falls hotel looks quite attracting. I understand that no Express Passes come with a reservation, got that.

We can not decide between RPR and SF...I have stayed at RPR in the past, but I am open for new things :-)

Does anyone know if the King Suites at RPR automatically come with Club Level access? Are these King Suites scattered all over the resort on all floors?
If we stay at RPR, we would like to stay Club Level. I understand that SF does not offer Club Level, but the SF hotel seems still very attracting...so CL is not the top criteria.

What is the boat transportation from SF like? Are there long queues because guests from CB and Aventura might use it as well?

One last question, there is currently a 4day Promo Ticket on Sale. When trying to book, one needs to specify a date when to use it the first time.
If we will not use it on that day, but one day later, does this cause any problem?

thank you for your input

King Suites do not come with automatic Club Level access, you would have to book a King Suite with CL access if available. Yes, they are scattered all over.

We have found the lines for boats at Sapphire to be longer at times, not always, and yes it is sometimes due to CBay and Aventura guests. But we haven`t found it to be a huge problem.

It hasn`t put us off staying there as we do love Sapphire Falls too. It`s a beautiful resort with a lot to offer.

As a hotel I prefer SF - the pool and grounds are much nicer IMO and it has one of the best bars at Universal Strongwater Tavern

The only reason I would choose RPR over it is for express pass

As for the boats - I often take the boat to RPR and walk to SF as it is less crowded.

I am not sure about SF - but for Aventura it is typically better to take the bus back than the boat as the boat does get crowded

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter