Royal table upgrade

If getting the princess cake, you can take it to the hotel room..right? I know that's probably a real silly question but I've read some places that you can't or aren't supposed to take food &etc out of the restaurant..?

Does anyone know if this can be done for two children at the same time?? I have two daughters one's birthday is on the 19th and ones on the 20th our CRT is on an 18th Can I order the package for each of the girls birthday at the time of our res or do you guys think thats a rip off to one of the girls? I wanted to do something different for each girl while we are there since they birthdays are so close together they are usually stuck sharing a birthday but considering ADRs are so hard to get I don't know if anything else will be open at the time. Any feedback???

I would celebrate with both girls! They may have their birthday together quite often....but how often are they in CRT? You can customize the package to include what items you want :goodvibes

If getting the princess cake, you can take it to the hotel room..right? I know that's probably a real silly question but I've read some places that you can't or aren't supposed to take food &etc out of the restaurant..?

Yes, they will box the cake up for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter