Royal Table Time Recommendations

dealz2012

Earning My Ears
Hi all, thanks for all the advice here! Used it so much for booking our upcoming trip.

We have a 4 day trip booked the first week of May. Just got all the ADR we wanted, no issues this morning!!! (Chef Mickey, Ohana, CRT, and Coral Reef)

I was able to get both a Cinderella Royal Table breakfast for 8am and 9:30am. We cant decide which one we should keep. Is it better to do rope drop and 1-2 rides or enjoy the early entry to go to breakfast?

3 and 5 year old kids + 2 adults, staying on site. Not sure what to expect from our kids for the whole experience in general. Has me leaning towards 8am.

Would love some opinions, thanks!!!!!

I would choose to do the 9:30am :) You will definitely be able to get on a few with low wait times that early in the morning. Also if for whatever reason you are running behind, you won't have to worry about missing your reservation. If you get there at 8 that's great - do rides or catch the opening show- and if you're running a little late it will still be ok.

If you take the 8 am reservation, I believe you are able to get into the park extra early which lends itself an opportunity to get some amazing family pictures in a nearly empty Magic Kingdom/in front of the castle while everyone still looks fresh for the day!

I have an 8:20 CRT reservation and I’m curious if we could arrive at 8am, and what the potential is for being seated early? To your question, I would keep the earlier reservation in hopes that crowds are still lighter when we were done eating, and also knowing that reservations at that early time wouldn’t conflict with any lightning lane return times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter