• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific

Ignore what others say about you masking up
Do what is best for you!

i wear a mask everywhere in my daily life and also wore my mask while at UO in October

I chose not to banter or reply to comments directed to me

btw, I have had the first two jabs and also had the booster before I went to Orlando on my fall trip.
Three shots in should be full decent protection for me but there is always the possibility of being in that exception group

We wore our masks while indoors at UO last week. Never felt like people were judging us or talking behind our backs, Plenty of others were masked up as well.
Here now and feel exactly the same. There are actually more masked people than I thought there would be.

We wore our masks everywhere at Universal and Royal Pacific in October as well, and never felt out of place.

That being said, I learned the hard way to NOT wear a mask on the Bilge-Rat Barges and Ripsaw Falls rides. I was basically wearing a wet washcloth on my face after Ripsaw Falls, and it took nearly a day to dry out.

We wore our masks while indoors at UO last week. Never felt like people were judging us or talking behind our backs, Plenty of others were masked up as well.

I find it odd anyone would even care, so I`m glad you never felt any disapproving stares.....each to their own with their comfort level.

We never really noticed who was wearing masks and who wasn`t. I wouldn`t bat an eye as to masks vs non masks.

We stayed at Royal Pacific last week, fully vaxxed but still wore masks indoors. I'd say about one third of guests were masked, not a majority by any means but you certainly didn't feel out of place having a mask on. Staff was all masked too which helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter