• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific room only early entry???

WDWFANCBIIIME

DIS Veteran
If I stay at Royal Pacific and use a room only and then buy ticket separately do I still get early entry?

If so is Early Entry everyday or is it just certain days? Looking for Islands of Adventure specifically and on a Sunday if that helps :)

It's a hotel perk. Not a package thing nor a ticket thing. So yes you get it with the hotel. You can look at the loewshotels.com pages for each of the onsite resorts and check out the FAQs if you like official info. :)

And early entrance to Wizarding world is every day.

It's a hotel perk. Not a package thing nor a ticket thing. So yes you get it with the hotel. You can look at the loewshotels.com pages for each of the onsite resorts and check out the FAQs if you like official info. :)

And early entrance to Wizarding world is every day.

Great and Fantastic haha thank you for your quick response!!! I'm a big Harry Potter fan but just haven't been to the Wizarding World yet and I cannot wait!!!

Sorry to bring up a thread from the dead, but do you think this will be true during the weeks leading up to diagon alley's grand opening?

Will hotel guests who didn't specifically book the harry potter package be allowed into Diagon Alley during package guest preview time (8-10 am, when hogsmeade had soft openings)?

Sorry to bring up a thread from the dead, but do you think this will be true during the weeks leading up to diagon alley's grand opening?

Will hotel guests who didn't specifically book the harry potter package be allowed into Diagon Alley during package guest preview time (8-10 am, when hogsmeade had soft openings)?

Unknown how it will work yet

Is the Harry Potter area the only thing running during the early opening hour? We never made it to the parks early during our last visit, and I'm wondering if we should plan to head there early this time. My daughter doesn't care about FJ, but we could ride the Dragon coasters a dozen or so times, I suppose :)

Is the Harry Potter area the only thing running during the early opening hour? We never made it to the parks early during our last visit, and I'm wondering if we should plan to head there early this time. My daughter doesn't care about FJ, but we could ride the Dragon coasters a dozen or so times, I suppose :)

You really don't need early entry to ride Duelling Dragons numerous times.

Even on the busiest days in September we rode it as many times as we liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter