• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Royal Pacific Resort RPR Club Level Pictures 2011

Oh Thank you, those pictures are really good.

Last edited:
Wow, it looks fantastic. We are considering doing this next year. We are pretty sure we will be spending a fair amount of time at the resort rather than the parks so we think we would make good use of it. Couple of questions, are you allowed to take food back to your room or is it just for in the lounge? Also, do the club level rooms have a balcony?

Wow, it looks fantastic. We are considering doing this next year. We are pretty sure we will be spending a fair amount of time at the resort rather than the parks so we think we would make good use of it. Couple of questions, are you allowed to take food back to your room or is it just for in the lounge? Also, do the club level rooms have a balcony?

Yes you can take food back to your room and no there are no balconies at RPR.

Thank-you for the pictures. We're booked club level for our Jan trip and I was coming to the boards to ask what others thought of it. Your pictures have reassured me.

The pictures are awesome. Does anyone know: if you are at club level and have a food allergy, will there be food available for you? I am interested in finding out about gluten free food. popcorn:: This will help me in the decision to upgrade or not.

Such a great thread. I am booked for October in a standard room but now I am seriously considering adding an extra night and staying in a king club. It would only be a total of $400.00 more -- I guess it would be worth it? I:confused3

Such a great thread. I am booked for October in a standard room but now I am seriously considering adding an extra night and staying in a king club. It would only be a total of $400.00 more -- I guess it would be worth it? I:confused3

I figure breakfast for 3 alone is $50 a day for my family. So at $80 more per night for club level it's well worth it.

Other things about the club lounge:

The club staff explained to me how to get my coupon book that was supposed to come with the multi-day tickets that I purchased.

Maggie

So, would you mind explaining how you get this coupon book? I got the coupon for the book, but not sure where to go to actually get it. Thanks:goodvibes

You can go to Guest Services in either park to get the coupon book.

Can you request beer in the afternoon to take in a cup to the pool?

Has anyone stayed recently that can confirm that the evening offerings are similar to those in the previous postings?

Can you request beer in the afternoon to take in a cup to the pool?

Has anyone stayed recently that can confirm that the evening offerings are similar to those in the previous postings?

We just checked out on Monday from a 7 night stay.

We didn't request beer before hand, but they will give you beer/wine to go. We took wine back to the room in a wine glass, but they told us to just put it in a plastic cup (which they do have) if we were going into the pool area.

The offerings were very similar to a 5 day menu that was posted in another thread.
Mornings: cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit, bagels, English muffins, toast, pastries, donuts, muffins. It is the same everyday.

Afternoon: soda, juice, coffee, water, granola bars, chips, goldfish, uncrustables.

Evening: beer and wine. cheese and crackers, some type of salad, hot entrée. (do a search....the menu was recently posted)

Hope that helps!

Thank you for posting these off to the travel agent tomorrow and think as club level here is only a few hundred dollars more than standard room at Portofino (and we stayed at Portofino this year) i will try and book club level here for next year all those breakfasts and snacks over 7 days for us and our 2 children will be worth the extra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter