• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Royal Pacific Resort RPR Club Level Pictures 2011

maggiew

DIS Veteran
We just got back from an 8 night stay at the Royal Pacific Resort on the Club Level. I promised to get some pictures, so here they are. We had a great stay and really enjoyed the club level. We only went to the parks for a few hours each day and hung out at the pool, etc. for the rest of the time. So we really got to see all the things the club level offered.

Breakfast pictures:

ry%3D400

Pastries and Fruit

ry%3D400

Jams & Jellies (top shelf), bowl of yogurt (middle shelf), basket of cereal (bottom shelf)

ry%3D400

Coffee and Tea setup. This was available all hours the club room was open.

There were also warm cinnamon rolls that I thought I took a picture of, but I can't find it right now. The club attendant said these were cinnabon and they did taste like they were. There was also a kettle of warm oatmeal with a few toppings available.

Maggie

Evening appetizers:

ry%3D400

It was set up something like this every night. To the left of the picture outside of view is chips/salsa. Then there was a type of salad. Then the hot entree. Then crudite. Then cheese tray. Then crackers. The salad and hot entree varied each night. For the most part the crudite, cheeses and crackers were the same.

ry%3D400

Chef salad

ry%3D400

Mini meatballs and cous cous

ry%3D400

Mediterrean-influenced crudite

ry%3D400

Cheese tray

ry%3D400

Chips and salsa

ry%3D400

Another night's setup

ry%3D400

Salad

ry%3D400

Shredded beef and mexican rice. I used this to make like nachos with the chips/salsa.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Not sure what this was but I will call it Greek chicken with penne

ry%3D400

Another variation of the crudite and cheese tray

ry%3D400

Soda - available with the lunch options and the evening offerings. I saw others in the lounge ask for these at breakfast and were given to them personally by the staff (i.e. they weren't sitting out but were available)

ry%3D400

Closeup of the cheese tray

ry%3D400

Closeup of a crudite tray

ry%3D400

Cracker basket

ry%3D400

Another type of salad

ry%3D400

Sweet and sour chicken

Maggie

Dessert offerings:

ry%3D400

It was set up like this each evening. One kind of dessert on the left, then cookies, then another type of dessert on the right.

ry%3D400

These tasted like banana cream pies to me, but I'm not 100% sure.

ry%3D400

Cookies

ry%3D400

Strawberry shortcake parfaits

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Carrot cakes and cookies

ry%3D400

Pineapple upside cake minis

ry%3D400

Cheesecake bites with caramel drizzle

ry%3D400

Cheesecake bites with chocolate drizzle

Maggie

Other things about the club lounge:

I used the computer and printer to print our boarding passes for our flight home. (The club staff offered to do this for us, also.)

The club staff made 2 dining reservations for me - Confisco breakfast and Tchoup chop

The club staff gave me advice on best way to get a taxi to the airport at 4:30 am for our 7 am departure flight.

The club staff explained to me how to get my coupon book that was supposed to come with the multi-day tickets that I purchased.

We watched the Casey Anthony trial verdict and aftermath on the big screen tvs they had in the lounge while we ate our evening meals each day. They also had a kids channel on one of the tvs in the back of the lounge.

I'm going to post some food pictures from our dinners at various City Walk and Resort restaurants if you want to see more food pictures!

Maggie

Maggie, thanks for the pictures! We'll be there for the first time next month and I'm really looking forward to it (the rest of the family isn't looking forward to CL because I booked it as a surprise so they don't know about it yet!).

Thanks Maggie for all of the club lounge photos! That really helps when trying to decide between club level or pool view room. Do you know what types of beers they offered in the lounge and what times they are available? TIA

Thanks Maggie for all of the club lounge photos! That really helps when trying to decide between club level or pool view room. Do you know what types of beers they offered in the lounge and what times they are available? TIA

My husband says there was Corona, Budweiser, Bud Light, O'Douls and he thinks Amstel Light. The was also a red wine and a white wine. Cordials and mixed drink things were available for a surcharge, but I don't know what they had or how much. Those weren't sitting out on display.

The alcohol was available during the evening appetizer time.

Maggie

Great pics and making me seriously think about staying club next year :thumbsup2

My husband says there was Corona, Budweiser, Bud Light, O'Douls and he thinks Amstel Light. The was also a red wine and a white wine. Cordials and mixed drink things were available for a surcharge, but I don't know what they had or how much. Those weren't sitting out on display.

The alcohol was available during the evening appetizer time.

Maggie

My hubby says thanks, maggie! We plan on taking a long pool break in the afternoon and will clean up and hit the club lounge for appys and beer or two. Then we will head back out for a bit.

Maggie I'm going to put a link to this thread in the food sticky on the other forum if that is okay with you.

Club level was so worth it. I do not think we would stay again with out staying club level. I was suprised that my husband thought this but we did save money on food since this is where we ate every night. I got a snack at the pool later.

Thanks for the pics! Everyone is always curious if Club is going to be worth it for them and the food pics really help families determine that! Of course, they just made me hungry!

Thanks for the great pictures. They sealed the deal for us. Yesterday we booked 2 nights in December at RPR Club level. Can't wait to get there.

I've been wanting to stay at Universal for awhile but DH was not so keen on it. Finally convinced him to try so we'll do 10 days at WDW and 2 days at Universal.

Just out of curiousity are all the club rooms at RPR on the 7th floor?

yes, all club rooms at RPH are on 7th floor.
your hotel key is programmed for use of the elevator to floor 7

i have stayed club level at HRH about 7-8 times.

i loved it but i did not get much use out of it on the HHN nights i went to.
i was in the park for opening until closing usually.
only on the weekdays of m-w, i was able to take advantage of club offerings.

it was great.

when i go at other time periods to universal, i could spend more time at club than in the park.

i usually go solo and it still was worth it to me staying club for the food/beverage offerings.

These pictures make staying CL look very inviting! We stayed CL at HRH years ago and enjoyed it very much. Will have to see if we can get a discount.....

anyone have pix like this for the HRH club??? i would love to see them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter