ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Any recent Club Lounge offerings update? Last time we were Club Level at RP was pre-pandemic.

Getting super excited for our upcoming stay.
Our first HHN!

The latest offerings are posted some pages back, if you have a look you`ll come across them.

Enjoy your stay and enjoy HHN!!! Although I`m sure you will......

Are the hospitality suites located in all 3 towers? We have a hospitality suite with a standard king room (not club level). I’m hoping for tower 1 or 3 based on what I’ve been reading here.

We are planning a large family trip for June 2022 (hoping that COVID is not raging at that time) - what is the best guess on whether the CL will be back to pre-pandemic normal by that time? (Or maybe it already is and I just am not aware) We are trying to decide if CL is worth it for the group of 12 people ranging in age from 17 months (at the time of the trip) to 73 years old.

Also - has anyone recently requested a crib there and what did you think of it? Trying to decide if I need to rent one (or two) from an outside rental company...

We are planning a large family trip for June 2022 (hoping that COVID is not raging at that time) - what is the best guess on whether the CL will be back to pre-pandemic normal by that time? (Or maybe it already is and I just am not aware) We are trying to decide if CL is worth it for the group of 12 people ranging in age from 17 months (at the time of the trip) to 73 years old.

Also - has anyone recently requested a crib there and what did you think of it? Trying to decide if I need to rent one (or two) from an outside rental company...

For the crib...it is a folding crib. I think it was a little bit smaller than a normal size but perfectly fine. If you do a google search for Portofino Bay Hotel folding crib, some pictures come up from Trip Advisor.

The latest offerings are posted some pages back, if you have a look you`ll come across them.

Enjoy your stay and enjoy HHN!!! Although I`m sure you will......
How many pages back? I'm looking and I don't see any info from July-August. I'm also interested in what Club is like post-pandemic.

Hello. What about the Sapphire Suites. For both Hospitality and Sapphire Suites, can someone have a single room on the same floor?Ty
I think so. We were on floor 6, guest house 2 in a 2 queen standard and there was a suite directly across the hall, double doors opened to a dining room table ( housekeeping had the doors open once when we were leaving). It looked like the Sapphire suite floor plan pictures that I’ve seen online. Our room was 2633, we had a view of Dudley Do Right, The Jurassic Park ride building and the Hulk launch tunnel.

Hello. What about the Sapphire Suites. For both Hospitality and Sapphire Suites, can someone have a single room on the same floor?Ty

Just checking you do know they are in Sapphire Falls and not RP…….sorry if that seems silly but this is the RP thread:flower1:

Yes, there are only a certain number of Sapphire Suites and even fewer Hospitality Suites and when we have stayed in both there are regular rooms around them and both types of suites had adjoining regular rooms too.

Honestly I do not think it's worth it right now. From what
Just checking you do know they are in Sapphire Falls and not RP…….sorry if that seems silly but this is the RP thread:flower1:

Yes, there are only a certain number of Sapphire Suites and even fewer Hospitality Suites and when we have stayed in both there are regular rooms around them and both types of suites had adjoining regular rooms too.
Thanks schumigirl. I realised I posted a question in the wrong forum right after I sent it. But everyone has been great and answered anyways! Ty for the info!

If helpful to anyone, we stayed at Royal Pacific Club Level last Friday to Tuesday. Here were the food offerings cut and pasted from earlier page, but edited:

Breakfast served 7-10am - hot coffee (no decaf at breakfast) and hot water with a variety of teas and hot chocolate mix, cereal (always different, Kelloggs brand - Special K, muesli, Rice Krispies, Mini Wheats), Quaker oatmeal cups (maple/sugar and apple cinnamon), milk cartons, juice bottles (orange and cranberry), yogurt (Oikos - vanilla and strawberry, Chobani vanilla on request), a variety of donuts (glazed SO good), some kind of pastry that rotated between small chocolate croissants and minimuffins, cut fruit (watermelon, pineapple, melon in separate bowls), bananas some days, oranges one day, wrapped apples everyday (green and Red Delicious), hard boiled eggs (in shell), ham/salami/cheese (I think it was Monterey Jack or Provolone), bagels (cinnamon raisin, everything and plain), white/wheat bread, and they had small packs of butter, strawberry jam, creamy peanut butter and cream cheese. Coffee cups are all small size disposable, canned soft drinks (Sprite, Coca Cola and Diet Coke) and Nestle bottled water were available all day.

The donuts served at breakfast are the same specialty donuts served throughout the parks (ex. Oreo donut).

Afternoon snacks served 12-3pm - kettle potato chips, Boom Chicka Pop, veggie straws, Nature Valley honey/oat granola bars and a chocolate chunk version, wrapped apples (green and red), packaged shortbread cookies. Decaf and regular coffee were available along with hot water and the soft drinks/bottled water mentioned above.

Evening Relaxation served 5-7pm - every night they had a variety of crackers (I think Kelloggs brand), chunks of cheddar, pepper jack, Monterey Jack or provolone, veggie crudite (peppers, carrots, celery, radishes, black/green olives, broccoli) with some kind of dip/dressing and there was always a salad (once antipasto with veggies, salami, peppercini, cheese, twice a "regular" salad, and once a coleslaw with raisins and possibly almonds), hot options were penne with meatballs in marinara with parm on the side, mac and cheese with chicken tenders and twice chicken empanadas. The night we left was penne with meatballs again.

Beer included Fat Tire, Stella, VooDoo Ranger IPA and 2 or 3 "normal" offerings (like Coors or Michelob); wines were 2 red (Cab Sauv and prob a Merlot) and 2 white (Moscato and Chardonnay).

Something Sweet served 8-9pm - same beverages as all day, always cookies but every night was different (Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, M&M, Sugar, White Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Chip and some Chocolate Cookie with white chocolate - M&M was the best), also 2 additional desserts that included a lemon cupcake, tiramisu, Oreo cheesecake, regular cheesecake, mud pie (it was chocolate mousse), mini apple tartlets (like a cookie cup).

My husband insisted I mention there was no cold coffee ever (hah) and bottled San Pellegrino on request at the desk.

Club level was sold out while we were there, but it was always very clean and never felt too crowded in the lounge. We also ate early and tended to sit in the far corners away from the people coming in and out. Several people came in and grabbed food to take to their rooms so if that's your preference, no worries.

There were hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and in 2 or 3 spots inside. People rarely wore masks other than the staff, which bothered me because an older man was openly coughing next to the uncovered food one evening and another night a teenager was sneezing next to the food. I also felt bad because a child was asked to put shoes on once, but another time at the dinner hour two adult males were walking around without shirts and eating/drinking.

Staff were awesome and so attentive. They were friendly, polite and I enjoyed talking with them.

If helpful to anyone, we stayed at Royal Pacific Club Level last Friday to Tuesday. Here were the food offerings cut and pasted from earlier page, but edited:

Breakfast served 7-10am - hot coffee (no decaf at breakfast) and hot water with a variety of teas and hot chocolate mix, cereal (always different, Kelloggs brand - Special K, muesli, Rice Krispies, Mini Wheats), Quaker oatmeal cups (maple/sugar and apple cinnamon), milk cartons, juice bottles (orange and cranberry), yogurt (Oikos - vanilla and strawberry, Chobani vanilla on request), a variety of donuts (glazed SO good), some kind of pastry that rotated between small chocolate croissants and minimuffins, cut fruit (watermelon, pineapple, melon in separate bowls), bananas some days, oranges one day, wrapped apples everyday (green and Red Delicious), hard boiled eggs (in shell), ham/salami/cheese (I think it was Monterey Jack or Provolone), bagels (cinnamon raisin, everything and plain), white/wheat bread, and they had small packs of butter, strawberry jam, creamy peanut butter and cream cheese. Coffee cups are all small size disposable, canned soft drinks (Sprite, Coca Cola and Diet Coke) and Nestle bottled water were available all day.

The donuts served at breakfast are the same specialty donuts served throughout the parks (ex. Oreo donut).

Afternoon snacks served 12-3pm - kettle potato chips, Boom Chicka Pop, veggie straws, Nature Valley honey/oat granola bars and a chocolate chunk version, wrapped apples (green and red), packaged shortbread cookies. Decaf and regular coffee were available along with hot water and the soft drinks/bottled water mentioned above.

Evening Relaxation served 5-7pm - every night they had a variety of crackers (I think Kelloggs brand), chunks of cheddar, pepper jack, Monterey Jack or provolone, veggie crudite (peppers, carrots, celery, radishes, black/green olives, broccoli) with some kind of dip/dressing and there was always a salad (once antipasto with veggies, salami, peppercini, cheese, twice a "regular" salad, and once a coleslaw with raisins and possibly almonds), hot options were penne with meatballs in marinara with parm on the side, mac and cheese with chicken tenders and twice chicken empanadas. The night we left was penne with meatballs again.

Beer included Fat Tire, Stella, VooDoo Ranger IPA and 2 or 3 "normal" offerings (like Coors or Michelob); wines were 2 red (Cab Sauv and prob a Merlot) and 2 white (Moscato and Chardonnay).

Something Sweet served 8-9pm - same beverages as all day, always cookies but every night was different (Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, M&M, Sugar, White Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Chip and some Chocolate Cookie with white chocolate - M&M was the best), also 2 additional desserts that included a lemon cupcake, tiramisu, Oreo cheesecake, regular cheesecake, mud pie (it was chocolate mousse), mini apple tartlets (like a cookie cup).

My husband insisted I mention there was no cold coffee ever (hah) and bottled San Pellegrino on request at the desk.

Club level was sold out while we were there, but it was always very clean and never felt too crowded in the lounge. We also ate early and tended to sit in the far corners away from the people coming in and out. Several people came in and grabbed food to take to their rooms so if that's your preference, no worries.

There were hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and in 2 or 3 spots inside. People rarely wore masks other than the staff, which bothered me because an older man was openly coughing next to the uncovered food one evening and another night a teenager was sneezing next to the food. I also felt bad because a child was asked to put shoes on once, but another time at the dinner hour two adult males were walking around without shirts and eating/drinking.

Staff were awesome and so attentive. They were friendly, polite and I enjoyed talking with them.

Thank you for the detailed reply.......very much appreciated.

Thank you for this! It seems as if they have made some additions to the menu since I was last there in April - very welcome news!

Only 40 more days until check-in :dancer:

Yes, thank you very much for the details! This has really helped me decide if club is worth it for us.
Side question: are there toasters available in the morning for the bread and such?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter