ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Would RPR hold our luggage for the length of our cruise if we have stays booked before and after?

:wave2:

I have no idea if they would or not, maybe a call or email to them and they`ll let you know the answer.

Hope you`re doing well!!

Heading back to RPR for a split stay in June :) Excited to try again, I loved the atmosphere, but found a few things lacking (service wise and food choices) I hope this time is great for us.

When were you last there?

I hope you do find it better than your last visit if you did find things lacking. It`s a shame when that happens. We found Jake`s hasn`t been as good as it used to be pre pandemic, and we`re hoping it gets itself back to it`s previous standards.

But, yes, hope your trip is a success.

When were you last there?

I hope you do find it better than your last visit if you did find things lacking. It`s a shame when that happens. We found Jake`s hasn`t been as good as it used to be pre pandemic, and we`re hoping it gets itself back to it`s previous standards.

But, yes, hope your trip is a success.
We were there in Nov 21 for the meetup, and we just found the TM's were not friendly. There were a few for sure, but the not great experiences is what sticks out to me ya know. I know life was still adjusting then, but I just didn't feel we had the best experience. I am hoping this time is better for sure, the hotel is beautiful, it's one of my favs as far as atmosphere goes. Fingers and toes crossed!

We were there in Nov 21 for the meetup, and we just found the TM's were not friendly. There were a few for sure, but the not great experiences is what sticks out to me ya know. I know life was still adjusting then, but I just didn't feel we had the best experience. I am hoping this time is better for sure, the hotel is beautiful, it's one of my favs as far as atmosphere goes. Fingers and toes crossed!

That`s a shame, I hate to hear of folks not having the best experience. Yes, hope this time you get a much better stay.

We have a stay at RPR booked for August (our first visit to Universal)! I will eventually want to call and make some requests to add a roll-away bed to our room and to have our room be close to my sisters' who are travelling with us, but booked separately. Any tips on how and when to make those requests? I know Disney is very particular about this, not sure about Universal.

Also, we have two queen waterview rooms booked. Any recommendations for buildings I should request to be closest to park transportation and dining options?

We have a stay at RPR booked for August (our first visit to Universal)! I will eventually want to call and make some requests to add a roll-away bed to our room and to have our room be close to my sisters' who are travelling with us, but booked separately. Any tips on how and when to make those requests? I know Disney is very particular about this, not sure about Universal.

Also, we have two queen waterview rooms booked. Any recommendations for buildings I should request to be closest to park transportation and dining options?

You can call the number for reservations and request they put your rooms as close as they can, the hotels are very good about things like that and if they can, they absolutely will.

T3 is closest to the boats, T1 is closest to the walking path, but it`s only a few moments of difference.

Dining options are in the lobby area or downstairs off the central lobby area.

This thread is a sticky … and a long one..
It has basic info and current info is added as things change.

We do have posters that update changes and helpful facts as they arise.

Schumi has listed periodically in this thread walking path and boat info from RP to the parks

She has been very helpful answering questions to all posters.

I set this thread up as a sticky February 2016.
Major changes I do update but assume most newbies read the sticky intro and then start reading the thread from last current posts.

Most older info is still valid except for costs involved for the hotel rooms
I leave that info as is… hotel room rates only go up, not down.

This could get lost in all of the other great info in the top post, but it might be worth adding. This seems to get asked semi-frequently.

It is asked a lot for sure.

That info is actually on the second post right at the top.

I did check yesterday to make sure it was there, but so many don`t bother reading it and just ask questions.

It did remind me however we still had the rickshaw mentioned and child care so I removed that as they are not available anymore.

Random question: does anyone know what kind of hair dryer is in the room?

Is it one of those tiny things attached to the wall or is it a separate real hair dryer with a long nozzle?

Random question: does anyone know what kind of hair dryer is in the room?

Is it one of those tiny things attached to the wall or is it a separate real hair dryer with a long nozzle?

It`s a full separate dryer with a long nozzle and a long flex so you can use it anywhere in the room not just the sink area.

It`s quite powerful too, I like their hair dryers.

I was thinking of requesting a room in T1. We have a standard, not preferred, room. Looking at a map, it looks like T1 would be least likely to have a view of Universal Blvd and/or the parking lots. True?

I was thinking of requesting a room in T1. We have a standard, not preferred, room. Looking at a map, it looks like T1 would be least likely to have a view of Universal Blvd and/or the parking lots. True?
I'm planning on doing the same so I don't have to hear I4.

It is asked a lot for sure.

That info is actually on the second post right at the top.

I did check yesterday to make sure it was there, but so many don`t bother reading it and just ask questions.

It did remind me however we still had the rickshaw mentioned and child care so I removed that as they are not available anymore.
I miss the rickshaws… those were great!
I hope they come back someday.

I forgot to email customer service to request Tower 1 and we check in on Thurs. Do they take requests at check in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter