• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Royal Pacific Club Level

Whoo whoo! I am back and what a great trip! Course it did snow 6 feet the week I was gone. Few minor issues here and there, but only with the main lobby concierge, not the club level attendants. There was oatmeal and a glass of wine! :lmao: I'll fill in more later. I did post a bit of info over in another thread regarding the difference between concierge at AKL and RPR.

Could you post a link to that thread? (I'm new to the Universal threads.) BTW, love the avatar!:tinker: Thought I was the only one using it. :upsidedow

do they have bread(for toast)in the mornings,
and is the cereal in the little boxes (ie proper brand)or the generic ones....anddo they have coffee(these will be the things that swing it for us.)

do they have bread(for toast)in the mornings,
and is the cereal in the little boxes (ie proper brand)or the generic ones....anddo they have coffee(these will be the things that swing it for us.)

Toast? I think they do. I know they have bagels that I toast so I would think they have bread as well. I just can't recall.

Cereal Boxes? Yes! I do not recall of the brands but there are NO generic cereals! I do remember Fruit Loops and cornflakes. If you donot see a cereal you like, ask for your brand as they sometimes have additional items in the back.

Coffee? Absolutely , as wellas many different teas.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

The soft drink bottles are glass?

Is that to stop people from bringing them to the parks (therefore not taking advantage of the club services?)

I just returned from a stay at the RPR club level. They have soda in cans. Breakfast was toast, bagels, various types of small muffins, pastries (lemon, cream cheese, apple, blueberry), cereals (Fruit loops, corn flakes, frosted miniwheats), and various donuts.

I just returned from a stay at the RPR club level. They have soda in cans. Breakfast was toast, bagels, various types of small muffins, pastries (lemon, cream cheese, apple, blueberry), cereals (Fruit loops, corn flakes, frosted miniwheats), and various donuts.

Did you enjoy the Club level? Did you find it to be worth the extra $$$?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yes, for us it was worth it. We have a young child and the availability of milk, snacks and a small play area with toys made it worthwhile. I will say that the last two nights a very rude group of about 15-18 adults took over the lounge from 5 PM until about 9 ish each night. They basically treated the lounge like a Jersey Shore bar and moved all the big tables together and then proceeded to drink heavily and shout across to everyone at the long row of tables (including bad words). Those nights we pretty much just grabbed a couple of snacks and left. It would have been a bummer if this group was there our whole vacation instead of the last part. Not sure why this behaivor was tolerated, I know some folks spoke with managers. This was our 2nd club level stay and we didn't have any problems like this the first time.

I'm glad they switched to cans. The mini bottles were not allowed past the security check points.

We have always stayed at the RPH club floor. Last year we decided to try the
HRH club floor. We did not like it at all. The Concierge room was very small. They did not have alot of seating. Most of the time the room was packed (we went at the end of April not spring break) and people were just standing all over. The staff at the HRH were very young and not well trained. The food was not good and they always ran out of things and never replaced items. HRH did have the best maid staff and the rooms were quite. But this April we are back at the RPH club floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter