Rose and Crown-still no fireworks package for September?

connie254

Disney fanatic
I can book for 7:45pm so I'm wondering if they fireworks will even be shown in September.

Pretty sure there will be fireworks... but not at all sure what reservation availability means. I was also able to make an 8pm reservation without the package. Now I am wondering if we will be seated somewhere in the restaurant where there is no view? I haven't been able to get any clarification on this so far... I really dislike that everything that had been a small bit of magic gets snatched and priced- to the extent that seats on the ground require signing up for an overpriced dessert party, or reserving a meal at a restaurant whose menu has dramatically degraded.

I’ve been wondering about the fireworks package mid September as well.
Checking a couple times daily for it.

Surely there will be some sort of fireworks even if it’s temporary.

Hope reservations aren’t full already for that time, just not released yet.

Has anyone here on the Disboards gotten a reservation for the fireworks in September?

Yes, I was able to book the R&C fireworks 8pm seating for 9/17. I think I booked it at 60 + 5, but don’t recall exactly. Tried to modify yesterday to no avail, so we’ll stick with it. The incredibly limited menu is giving me pause, however.

Yes, I was able to book the R&C fireworks 8pm seating for 9/17. I think I booked it at 60 + 5, but don’t recall exactly. Tried to modify yesterday to no avail, so we’ll stick with it. The incredibly limited menu is giving me pause, however.
So true about the menu, but convenient easy seats with food and beverages make it just so desirable!

I wonder if a seat along the fence is needed to enjoy all of Epcot Forever or if it’s all fireworks in the sky and you don’t really need to see the lagoon.

Anyone here know?

Maybe a random bench with a nice cold adult beverage would work (and I can stop obsessively checking for R&C fireworks show seats).

I wonder if a seat along the fence is needed to enjoy all of Epcot Forever or if it’s all fireworks in the sky and you don’t really need to see the lagoon.

Anyone here know?

Maybe a random bench with a nice cold adult beverage would work (and I can stop obsessively checking for R&C fireworks show seats).

There is nothing happening in the lagoon during Epcot Forever - when the show initially launched, pre-Harmonious, they had people on jetskis with kites, but they are no longer part of the show. So, you are correct, the fireworks are in the sky - they are great, but the highlight for me is the old-school Epcot music :)

On another note - we did the R&C package when Epcot Forever first returned in the spring and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a more relaxed way to see the show and I thought the food was quite good even with the limited menu (I had the salad and fish and chips).

There is nothing happening in the lagoon during Epcot Forever - when the show initially launched, pre-Harmonious, they had people on jetskis with kites, but they are no longer part of the show. So, you are correct, the fireworks are in the sky - they are great, but the highlight for me is the old-school Epcot music :)

On another note - we did the R&C package when Epcot Forever first returned in the spring and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a more relaxed way to see the show and I thought the food was quite good even with the limited menu (I had the salad and fish and chips).
Totally agree it’s a great relaxed way to see the show.
We did it for the last iteration of Illuminations and really enjoyed it. The food, the atmosphere, the relaxing way to view the show.
I’m gonna keep trying for September 14th!

When I was booking adrs for mid-September, both R&C and Spice Road Table fireworks packages were available, but I had to go to 60+8 for R&C.

I know some of you have been struggling to get the R&C fireworks reservation for September. We have decided on something different, so I’m dropping an 8pm reservation for the package on 9/17. Happy to coordinate with someone if interested. I’ll give it a couple of days just in case. You can PM me or post here.

I know some of you have been struggling to get the R&C fireworks reservation for September. We have decided on something different, so I’m dropping an 8pm reservation for the package on 9/17. Happy to coordinate with someone if interested. I’ll give it a couple of days just in case. You can PM me or post here.
Morning, did you drop this reservation yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter