Rose and Crown Fireworks Package

bklynblue

Earning My Ears
We have never booked and ADR before. This September will be our first trip with no children and my wife's only request is the Rose and Crown Fireworks Package. I hear it's near impossible to get. Does anybody have any pointers? I've heard it's usually not available at the 60 day mark or even 60+10 like other ADRs. TIA

I've booked it twice at the 60+10 mark, but it was during longer trips and I put it toward the end of the trip. If you don't find it at first, consider signing up for a dining alert program.

And I’ve booked it only a few weeks beforehand - so never give up!

I just booked Rose & Crown Fireworks package this morning. I started with my desktop computer at 6am with no luck. I switched to the Disney Experience app on my iPad and found a reservation (I had to book it a little further into our stay than the first day, but that’s okay). I did not see a reservation available right away, but about 5 minutes into trying again and again, a spot appeared and I booked. Woohoo! Just keep trying if at first you don’t see an opening.

I couldn't get for the first week in May at 60 days and ended up changing our plans and doing the firework cruise at EPCOT instead. We've done the R&C meal a few times but usually get at around the 45-49 days before mark.

I couldn't get for the first week in May at 60 days and ended up changing our plans and doing the firework cruise at EPCOT instead. We've done the R&C meal a few times but usually get at around the 45-49 days before mark.
I'll be sure to keep trying if it's not available 60+10. Thanks for the response

We have never booked and ADR before. This September will be our first trip with no children and my wife's only request is the Rose and Crown Fireworks Package. I hear it's near impossible to get. Does anybody have any pointers? I've heard it's usually not available at the 60 day mark or even 60+10 like other ADRs. TIA
We got it 60+10 day mark and also was able to find a date by signing up to a dining alert website.

It’s a lovely way to enjoy the fireworks without the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter