Rose and Crown Fireworks Package

For anyone that has experienced the new Rose and Crown Fireworks Package, are your only choices for drinks the ones shown on the special package menu or can you order any (alcoholic) drink and have it be included in the package? And what time do you need to check in?

I'm really happy for anyone that was able to snag the elusive R & C package. But what in the world is wrong with the ADR system these days? In planning for our Dec trip, we encountered three different restaurants where they didn't actually release the reservations when they were supposed to, and then gave out misinformation about why they weren't available only to later just dump them in the system at some random time.

This really needs to stop. Again, I'm happy for those that wanted this package and actually got it, but the already frustrating process of booking ADR's has almost become the Hunger Games due to Disney's inability to load the system correctly.

I did the illuminations package which was pretty similar.

I see we were seated 7:43 looking at pix. I believe the time was 8pm / February. Sparkling at 8:07 app 8:14 , a wine 8:24, dinner 8:32,looks like another wine 8:49, show at 9p and desserts delivered 9:14. It was Harmonious so timing may be slightly different. Also add an hour. This show starts at 10 with seating at 9 so I will try to get there 8:45.

As far as I know only drinks were what was offered but you could have as many as you wished. I am pretty sure we got another after desserts and just sat there enjoying the night.

Hope that helps.

I know I have seen pix of food and dessert menus but cant find now. Hopefully somebody else can post?

For anyone that has experienced the new Rose and Crown Fireworks Package, are your only choices for drinks the ones shown on the special package menu or can you order any (alcoholic) drink and have it be included in the package? And what time do you need to check in?

If is it anything like the new Spice Road Table FW package...you must stick to the drink options listed on the menu.

One of my co-workers just got back from Disney and did the R&C harmonious package. They were disappointed that they couldn’t see what was going on in the big center screen from their location at England. They indicated it’s a much better view from Japan because of the direction the screen faces. Stinks to pay extra for the package and not have a great view.

Was just able to get reservations for mid-December. Really wanted CP dining, but will take this one.

Also, did I read correctly that tax and gratuity are included, for once??? 😳

One of my co-workers just got back from Disney and did the R&C harmonious package. They were disappointed that they couldn’t see what was going on in the big center screen from their location at England. They indicated it’s a much better view from Japan because of the direction the screen faces. Stinks to pay extra for the package and not have a great view.

Watched it tonight. We ate at Rose & Crown then went outside to watch it from the attached "garden space" At first I thought maybe that big middle one doesn't have anything on it. Then when we left, they kept the water and lights going on the apparatuses. That was when I realized it had a big screen facing the area that was the FP+ area between the two shops and further view from Japan/Germany!

Also it was raining so the R&C party was moved up to the covered patio. They had the plastic walls down until show time then rolled them up - luckily the rain had let up but some guests put their ponchos on. The downside was the umbrellas on the tables where the party normally is were all still there. The last family towards us also had guests standing right next to them on the lower patio.

The special character drink is included. They even brought my 11 year old one when he asked if he could have one after seeing my 7 year old with it. No charge for either.

Watched it tonight. We ate at Rose & Crown then went outside to watch it from the attached "garden space" At first I thought maybe that big middle one doesn't have anything on it. Then when we left, they kept the water and lights going on the apparatuses. That was when I realized it had a big screen facing the area that was the FP+ area between the two shops and further view from Japan/Germany!

Also it was raining so the R&C party was moved up to the covered patio. They had the plastic walls down until show time then rolled them up - luckily the rain had let up but some guests put their ponchos on. The downside was the umbrellas on the tables where the party normally is were all still there. The last family towards us also had guests standing right next to them on the lower patio.

Did you just have an ADR dinner at R&C without the fireworks dining package? Is the attached "garden space" an area only accessible from guests currently dining at R&C? I have an ADR during the week between Christmas and NYE and wouldn't mind at least a space where it is not as crowded to watch the show even if it is less than perfect.

Did you just have an ADR dinner at R&C without the fireworks dining package? Is the attached "garden space" an area only accessible from guests currently dining at R&C? I have an ADR during the week between Christmas and NYE and wouldn't mind at least a space where it is not as crowded to watch the show even if it is less than perfect.

We did not have the Fireworks Package. We ate inside and told them we wanted to be out before the fireworks started.

The say they have a viewing area for restaurant guests but it is very small. I'll post picture that shows the people standing are in the "restaurant viewing area". Where you see umbrellas that is usually the R&C Fireworks Package dining but it was raining so they put them on the covered patio up higher. You can see those folks too ... now with umbrellas in front of them. NOTE: When it is raining and they moved party up to the covered patio - normal dining guests do not get to eat out on the patio.

The garden we are in you get to via same path along restaurant but it is very popular and you usually have to get there very early. It was pouring rain so the park was empty and we walked up with 15 minutes to go.

Plus is also chairs!! You can see the end of the chairs in the photo too.

251117424_971488123578612_880303598332026151_n.jpg

Does anyone know why Harmonious has no schedule past January 1st? I am trying to book the package for the 2nd or 4th but it is not listing a time. I am assuming it’s because Disney hasn’t set a time for harmonious yet. I checked the calendar and it is still blank after Jan 1st.

Does anyone know why Harmonious has no schedule past January 1st? I am trying to book the package for the 2nd or 4th but it is not listing a time. I am assuming it’s because Disney hasn’t set a time for harmonious yet. I checked the calendar and it is still blank after Jan 1st.
I don’t know. I really want to make a reservation. I check several times a day to see if it opens up.

I think they are releasing them in batches. It was only like a week ago that they released that dates between Thanksgiving to Christmas. My advice is to set a dining alert on something like Mousekepros for the dining fireworks package. When they release the reservations, you'll be one of the first to know and can grab what you need. It worked for me!

I had read some blog review that a solid option is to make an ADR about an hour and fifteen before fireworks and there’s an area restaurant guests can watch from?

Is that accurate? My kids don’t eat much and are picky and the dining package is likely overkill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter