• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rope Drop Test Track ?

Mommaof3

<font color=darkorchid>I have a wet noodle and I'm
I am working on my plans in "touring plans" on it keeps telling me that wait time for Test Track will be in the 30 min. range at rope drop on Monday, June 3. Has anyone been recently or have any thoughts? That seems a little long to me. Thanks!

I am working on my plans in "touring plans" on it keeps telling me that wait time for Test Track will be in the 30 min. range at rope drop on Monday, June 3. Has anyone been recently or have any thoughts? That seems a little long to me. Thanks!

Waits are inflated sometimes at park open, but most times at park closing. I will be in Disney the same time as you, but I'll be at EPCOT on the 4th of June. I have a FP for TT only because it tends to break down more than other rides in the park. My son and I are going to rope drop Frozen instead and then head to TT after we do our Anna & Elsa meet and greet. Having the FP instead of doing rope drop basically guarantees you time on TT if something happens. This is a must do for my son, so I chose a FP for this than FEA for me. :P

It would depend if you're in the front of rope drop crowds or in the rear. If should be a walk on if you are in the front of the pack. Even if you're in the back it should be less than 30 minutes. Just don't dawdle and you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter